For all u ladies with muscles

Options
How do ya'll w/ muscular thighs pull off wearing jeans? I'm more than half-way to my goal, and have very little flab left, so I'm afraid I won't get much smaller...but jeans still make me look so chunky. :(

Replies

• mmenos1023
    Options
    Try getting jeans with a bit of stretch in them, that sometimes helps. Also if you have meaty thighs (which I do too) you may have to go up a size if they are skinny jeans. No harm in that, what is harmful is looking like a sausage. Darker washes are great too:)
  • Mindarin
    Mindarin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    See the problem is, that if I go up a size, the waist is too big. :( Are skinny jeans even a possibility?
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I work on my body fat percentage so there is less padding on my muscular thighs.
  • stillme4you
    Options
    I found that JC Penneys has a line of jeans that have different curves styles. If you read the tags, there are jeans made for women with more curves, less curves, skinny jeans, etc... Just try some different types on. I found the ones for curves look better on me.
  • mmenos1023
    Options
    Every brand is so different in their sizing. You might be best to just pick 3 or 4 brands of jeans, 2 sizes each and try them all. Something will fit. Have you tried the Levis with the curve sizing thing? I forget what the heck they're called. They could be a good option.
    Good Luck, and don't be ashamed of the muscles in your thighs. Muscles are way better than skin and bones any day!!!
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I've always had really strong thighs, thanks to my martial arts, and I had SUCH a hard time finding jeans back when I was all thin with strong legs. :P One brand to try that I ADORED was American Eagle. They don't fit me as well now that I've put on "jiggle" in the behind and thighs, but when I was all in shape they fit amazing. Try it at least, and maybe just be prepared to wear a belt! ;)
  • Mindarin
    Mindarin Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the Levi's sizing thing...I'm a cheapskate and like getting clothes at thrift stores and clearance racks, but for a really good, pair of jeans it might be worth it.

*grimace* Belts... :P
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    See the problem is, that if I go up a size, the waist is too big. :( Are skinny jeans even a possibility?

Have your jeans tailored so the waist fits. It's actually pretty cheap.