The official MFP "hmm would that taste good"? thread

Options
13»

Replies

• WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    The new bacon sundae at Burger King ( or any where else in the country that serves bacon with dessert )
    I heard the mixture between sweet and salty is DELICIOUS. Humongous amount of fat & calories though...

2mq68u9.jpg

I would try this. Twice.

My contribution is onion rings dipped in honey. Try it. Love it. Weird out the waitress.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options

OMG!! What is this?????? :noway:

It's a McChicken sandwich in between a McDouble....or love in a bun.
  • amcassey
    amcassey Posts: 16
    Options
    Hot fudge brownie sundae!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    green mango slices marinated in basalmic vinegar, soy sauce, and black pepper.

Yes, yes it does taste good.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    oatmeal patties--use cooked, cold oatmeal then mix in egg and brown sugar--cook on griddle and flatten like pancake. Then top it with bananas, candied walnuts, and caramel drizzle (just a bit)

OMG, that sounds really good!
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    - French fries dipped in chocolate milkshake

- Sardine and mustard sammich

Wendy's fast food places have chocolate frostys, thicker than a milkshake so you eat with a spoon. We dipped fries in them all the time, it was really good! (don't eat there anymore)
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options

OMG!! What is this?????? :noway:

It's a McChicken sandwich in between a McDouble....or love in a bun.

I made better when I worked at McD's
    My favorite creation was A big Mac made with a quarter pound patty, crispy chicken patty and bacon :-)
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Ranch dressing on spaghetti--Delicious!
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    The new bacon sundae at Burger King ( or any where else in the country that serves bacon with dessert )
    I heard the mixture between sweet and salty is DELICIOUS. Humongous amount of fat & calories though...

2mq68u9.jpg

(ADMITTANCE) my greedy *kitten* tried it and it is suprisingly (being that I like bacon and ice cream) DISGUSTING!
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    MUSSELS BOILED IN BUTTER AND MINCED GARLIC OVER A BED OF CHINESE VEGETABLE RICE!!! YUMMY!!!

I WON!
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    93/7 Lean ground mixed with shredded asiago, chopped jalapenos, minced garlic, onion, seasoned with sea salt, crushed pepper grilled to medium-rare with 4 slices of honey cured bacon melted on pepper jack cheese, tossed on onion crusted bun topped with red onion, green leaf lettuce, thick sliced juicy red tomato, guacamole, and Dijon hummus.

Damn, now Im hungry

Daaaaaammmmnnnn!:love: