Well, I suppose its time to introduce myself....

Options
HI! My name is Courtney, Im 21 and at my heaviest, I was 227 pounds :( Much larger than I ever should have gotten. Im only 5'3" and when I went to Cedar Point and had to have help buckling up on the millennium force....well, I knew it was time to make some real changes.

I have been on here for about a month and have been doing pretty well. I am 8 pounds down since starting again, and 20 down since when I made my first attempt in February! My sister recently reached her goal of losing 40 pounds and has been an AMAZING support system. She is always in my corner and encouraging me when others are bothering me to eat "just one piece of candy!" (Im not a candy person and if I eat it just because they want me to, I cant have what I really want later!)

And while the support of my sister is amazing, she is across the state. I hope for more friends on here since I am on here EVERYDAY and the support on here would mean a lot!

Replies

• courthulien09
    courthulien09 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    anybody wanna be my friend? :(
  • sarahhancock92
    Options
    Courtn, ill be your friend :) could do with some daily motivation for gym if u on here daily lovely :)
  • jenmonty4
    Options
    Hi Courtney, Ill be your friend..I just started myself.I have alot to lose but I'm going to do it..We can do it:)