I took my before pics...

Options
I have been afraid to take them but i did it and man is a picture worth a thousand words. It was very eye opening and it motivates me even more to see how much i really do need to get this weight off. I dont want to look like this anymore, its just not good enough for me!

Replies

• sweetgl
    sweetgl Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Its always good to keep those before pics where you can see them, its a good motivation to stay on track, although i hate looking at old pics of me too i'm like eww haha:tongue: So glad i dont look like that anymore.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    I have been afraid to take them but i did it and man is a picture worth a thousand words. It was very eye opening and it motivates me even more to see how much i really do need to get this weight off. I dont want to look like this anymore, its just not good enough for me!

ah u are more brave than me. I tookk them but haven't posted. Actually urs look a lot like mine except that even at ur less than perfect weight u are still more tone than I am. haha guess thats a head start.
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Let this be your motivation to get to where you want to be!
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    I need to take before pictures the last ones I had I deleted they were that bad. I'm down a little now I know they won't be much better but may be what I need to stey motivated. I just don't know if I would be brave enough to post them.