What do you use for under eyes dark circles?

Options
tomusiakl
tomusiakl Posts: 225 Member
I have tried so many things that yielded no success. The last cream I bought ( I forgot its name) I brought it back to Whole Foods since I saw no changes in little over one month.

So, what did you use / what are you using to combat this issue? Any home remedies that worked or is working for you?

Any advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Replies

• tomusiakl
    Options
    Anyone????
  • TamaBunny
    TamaBunny Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No idea, but I'm marking my place on this as I would love to know. I'm always looking like I've been punched and no amount of make up covers them =(
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I don't know what would get rid of them, but for covering them, orange cancels out blues, so an orange lipstick over the circles, under your foundation would hide them well. However, orange lipstick (actual orange, not orangey-coral) with no shimmer is really hard to find, so sometimes I use orange eyeshadow, and that works pretty well, too.
  • 126siany
    126siany Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's much you can do in terms of treatment, unless you have some sort of allergy or sinus problem that isn't being managed. It's really just a question of concealing them.

Personally, I use Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer and Highlight. It gives me enough coverage, but my favorite thing about it is that it doesn't dry out or settle into fine lines under the eye.
  • tomusiakl
    Options
    Thanks everyone. I will look into this concealer that is recommended.