What can I do with my jeans?

Options
2»

Replies

• LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I'd take a pair or 2 & gladly cover shipping & extra. :happy: What size are they again? I mean, I know they're smaller than what I currently wear & since I don't have any jeans smaller than an 18 or 16, I figure I'm going to need at least a pair or 2 smaller than that in a few months.
    I certainly don't need all 10 though.
    My stipulation is that I can't do a tapered leg jean. Gotta be boot cut or flare or wide leg would work too, I guess.
    And I could pay you through Paypal if you have an accout there.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    They're a size 16, I think....and no, no tapered jeans for me! They're boot cut.

I'll double check and let you know.
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Well I obviously have 10 pair of jeans to trade for a size 10-12. :laugh:

We do have a Buffalo Exchange here, but from what I was reading on yelp they don't give you very much and it can be very time consuming if the store is busy.

Talioring the jeans myself is out of the question, I'm sew my thumb to the jeans. :laugh:

And to pay about $20 to have someone take them in, I'd probably just as soon buy new ones. :laugh:

I don't know anyone bigger than me to give them to...which is both a good and bad thing I guess. :tongue:

So if someone here would like them, (if you can't trade with me) I'll give them to you if you can just cover the costs of shipping and packaging.

I can take pics and post them here if anyone is interested. About two months ago I tried to do this, and the person who promised she'd take them, never went through with it.

If no one wants them, to the donation bin they go! :smile:

What sizes do you have? What brand(not that it matters)so I know if I have ever tried them on and know the fit
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I have one or two pair of Lane Bryant Right Fit jeans (size 3, yellow. And no, they're not yellow, that's the name of the fit! :laugh: A size 3 is equivalent to about a 16). And a few pairs of Jeanstar jeans too. I'll take some pictures tonight and post them so you can get a better idea of what I've got.

For those of you that don't know, Jeanstar are the best brand of jeans, I love them! They are so comfortable and they make them up to size 18. They are very flattering jeans, I've gotten many compliments. With the way I talk them up, they should give me a discount.