Need new friends.

Options
So this is just me going on and on so y'all are more than welcome to stop reading if you'd like haha <3. But you know how people say when you get a boyfriend you lose all your friends? That completely happened to me. And I know what you're thinking, I completely dropped my friends for my boyfriend and I am NOT that kind of girl. I believe every girl needs their "girl" time. But it's like this time last year I had so many friends that I called my "best friends" now I have no clue what any of them are doing. Idk, I feel like I tried but we just all separated. It's so weird. They all really like my boyfriend too and they know I'm so happy so I just don't get it. So anyway, Luke and I moved in together in February and I haven't seen any of them since then. It's so sad :/. Idk, so I'm just really interested in finding friends on here for motivation and just to have some new buddies! Exchange numbers and just text each other and get to know y'all :). Anyways, that's really it :D.

Stay Beautiful!

Replies

• rusialeelee
    Options
    Same thing happened with me last year-- but you know what, the ones that stuck around are the true friends.
    The ones who didn't probably were gonna leave you for another reason in the future.
    I'm glad it happened now before I invested all my time in them.

Good luck to you and your boyfriend :) In the end of life, your husband and children are number one and the same to your friends and their families.

So cheers to that. :) Don't worry about it so much and stick with the ones who stuck by you.
  • wattsj56
    wattsj56 Posts: 94
    Options
    thanks girl and you're exactly right :):)!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    U can add me if u would like. I comment and try to motivate my friends like crazy! We r all in this together!