Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!! Congrats!
  • Vx3_
    Vx3_ Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I am so drooling over this! Great job!!
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    awesome work! i'm on week 4 of insanity and it has been kicking my butt! i'm so scared of the last 4 weeks! those videos look rough.
  • ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome results! I'm doing insanity too and this is so motivational!
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! If work didn't block pictures on this site, I would write so much more! lol. However, your numbers speak for itself!! Keep up the great work!!! :):):)
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I'm on Day 3...of all the workout programs I've done in my life ( and there have been sooooooo many), this s definitely the toughest one!! Great job, girl!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    This is AMAZING...You look so good...On Day 9 and just the thought of great results like yours get me excited!
  • sierrajade2012
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! great job
  • Growtinymusclesgrow
    Growtinymusclesgrow Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great job....congrats to you!
  • kreuzen
    kreuzen Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You did awesome! Be proud of yourself lady. Completing that is a HUGE accomplishment!
    :drinker: Cheers! <--- water...
  • beckysmithfitness
    beckysmithfitness Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! You look AWESOME! You should be so proud of yourself. I hope to have the same results as you once I'm though with this "Insane" program.
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! That is a big change!
    Congrats
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Very visible results. Great Job.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    great job!!

Though, I wish I were 5" taller...we have the same measurements but you look way more awesome ;-P
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing job! You are doing great!!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    We're almost twins :) I'm 5'8" at a CW of 169. Good job on finishing, in the photos it looks like you lost way more inches, bonus!
  • dy617
    dy617 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! You have really great results. I had to stop Insanity due to a recent rock climbing injury but as soon as I can hop around again I will be jumping in! Maybe we can chit chat when you are ready to hit round 2! :-)
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    NICE JOB!
  • tsegears
    tsegears Posts: 94
    Options
    You look amazing. I started INSANITY last night, and I was a little disappointed in the calories burned (193) in comparison to the big numbers others are raking in, but I just could not push through some of the moves on Plyometrics. Hence, I was wondering whether I will achieve the weight lost I hope to see, but your photos have encouraged me to keep at it. Good Job!

13107194.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!!! Just the motivation I need before Day 40 of Insanity! I'm sooo pumped now
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!