113 lbs. lost and my brain is starting to catch on

Options

Replies

• littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I needed to see this today, being insulin dependent diabetic and over 40 makes losing weight seems daunting to me and yet here you are proof it can be done, slow, steady, hard work, determination, so very happy for you reaching this milestone and regaining your health! :heart:
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    WOW, MOMMA! you look amazing! (and from the sounds of it, you feel it, too!) i must say you look so very youthful these days, to boot! a lot of times folks with incredible weight loss have the saggy, older than their years appearance (still worth it, take it from me as i am a case in point) but, man! i am jealous! you are STUNNING! <3<3n-
  • dragonc321
    Options
    After reading your story I realize I should have no excuses for my own fitness journey. You look amazing! I especially love the pic of you (and who I'm assuming is one of your kids) in your old pants :smile:
  • kjmaendl
    kjmaendl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...you look amazing! This is such a help to me, I am looking at losing over 100lbs, starting with a small chunk of 50 for my first goal. It is nice to see someone make it without gimmicks!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! You look amazing! (And may I add, much younger!).

I'm sorry for your loss. But may I commend you for dealing with it in such a positive manner.

Congratulations on all your success!
  • marthadztx
    marthadztx Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!! Congrats!! :drinker:
  • MBCook2
    MBCook2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are awesome! Congratulations...what a labor of hard work & love for yourself & your family. You're an inspiration!
  • elizenow
    Options
    Hi

Thank you for posting. It is such a powerfull message. You look great.
  • Imatothree
    Options
    What a huge accomplishment! You look amazing.
  • Mzaka04
    Mzaka04 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Truly an amazing jouney! You look great
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    The photo of you with your daughter in your old jeans is worth a thousand words.

Kudos To you!
  • elissa1004
    Options
    Love....love...love it! What an inspriation! I can't wait until I can share my success. Thanks for sharing!
  • Ghkffb56
    Ghkffb56 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    amazing hun :)
  • elizawe
    elizawe Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I love your story. All we have to do is decide to do what we know we need to do. You've done that! What an amazing story. You have shown your daughter that you can do whatever you set your mind to and that is a great lesson. I'm so happy for you and have no doubt you will reach your goal.
  • TheMoxieMama
    TheMoxieMama Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing and how inspiring. Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Love it! The pic with the extra person in your old pants is fantastic!!!!! Congrats!!!
  • ladypenel
    ladypenel Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Not only did you have to battle your diabetes, your thyroid issues as well as personal loss but to manage all of that and still lose the weight is fantastic and awesome and has truly inspired and motivated me to continue on my journey. Thank you from the bottom of my heart :)
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    You look freakin' fabulous!!! A beautiful picture of health... well done!!

EDIT: I LOVE the black top pic... but, um... you're gonna need some tighter jeans :wink:
  • xoTammyox
    xoTammyox Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wow. A beautiful woman was hiding in there. You look great.
  • KateCon912
    KateCon912 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Be proud! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!