Finally Getting Serious -- Need Encouragment Buddies

Options
Hello MFP,
I finally started getting serious about weight loss in May. I can say I have lost 18 lbs so far, Yeah me :glasses: I have along way to go but am determined to loose weight and get healthy. I am hoping to share encouragment and success with others, so please join me in the weight loss journey and let's help each other succeed. :bigsmile:

Replies

• sammiliegh
    sammiliegh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :)
  • LydiaCocchiola
    Options
    Hey Guys!
    Tracy Congrats on the weight loss!! I just started working out.. I gained so much weight after my wedding, so I would like to lose weight before having babies.. Let's encourage each other! Good Luck! I just got the FitBit which tracks my activity. I then I got Insanity videos, not easy..
  • FourLynne
    FourLynne Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can add me!
  • maggamooo
    Options
    Good job Tracy! I too have started getting serious. This is my third go at loosing over 100 pounds. The first two times I gave up around 60 pounds. But this time I will get there. I need to get healthier. Im 31 years old and I want to have a baby so badly but I feel that I need to get me healthy first. I do have some support but this is a hard journey and we need all the help we can get. I lost 11 pounds so far!

Feel free to ad me. We can do this.

Maggie
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Good job on the 18! Keep up the good work. And feel free to add me. :)
  • fitatfiftyfive
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like - no judging - just encouragement!
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Add me!
  • kbob89
    kbob89 Posts: 8
    Options
    Add me!!!! :)
  • jonesdav254
    jonesdav254 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well done.....and congrats on your progress so far. It's not easy and there are challenges. Still, the support and encouragement from MFP friends can and does help! Best of luck to you as you push forward. I am open to new MFP friends. If you'd like to add me, I'd be happy to offer you encouragement and assist with answers to questions you might have.

Dave