Hello

Options
Hi,
Just joined myfitnesspal. Hoping to end this misery of 'fatness' (is that a word?) Love hearing success stories. Very motivated. Why now? Just had a baby 3 months ago and I want to be healthy and live to see her grow up. Vain reasons...get out of extra large and into mediums, tired of double digits, don't even want to be skinny, just fit and healthy. Feel good in my skin. Seems so simple and yet here I am struggling year after year after year. I'm tired of it, it's my turn to be a success story for someone else. Here's to you, whoever you are, I hope I can be that inspiration.

Replies

• spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hello susan

welcome to mfp:flowerforyou:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Welcome Susan to MFP ! This is such an awesome site and if you eat and log your alotted calories, do 1 hour of exercise a day and make sure you drink 64 ounces of water per day, you will see success! For motivation go to topics and read the post under there titles, you can join any of the groups and post whenever! It is fun and keeps you focused and motivated! Losing weight is such a bugger but we have MFP to make it easier and I TRULY wish you success! Hang in there and yes you can be a success story too!!