Redo Weight loss stats every 5 lbs?

Options
I read on that snoopy site that you are to redo you weightloss stats every 5 lbs. I am curious if anyone else does this?
Thanks for any feedback.

:drinker:

Replies

• kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I do mine every 5-10 pounds
  • Kelby008
    Kelby008 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm not sure what exactly you're talking about, but I weigh and log once a week.
  • cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    What do you mean?
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    To redo the information that you enter with the current weight every 5 lbs so it recalculates your calories and such.
  • ashblonde1
    Options
    The site automatically asks you to do it every 10 Ibs. I find mine actual calories eaten etc doesn't actually change (or hasn't yet).
  • jehuster
    Options
    To redo the information that you enter with the current weight every 5 lbs so it recalculates your calories and such.

Lol...sorry its the scooby site not snoopy. My Bad. :laugh:

This is what it said after I put my numbers in

Note: When your weight drops by more than 5lbs (2kg) you must recalculate your numbers!
  • jehuster
    Options
    The site automatically asks you to do it every 10 Ibs. I find mine actual calories eaten etc doesn't actually change (or hasn't yet).

Thanks that helps :drinker:
  • cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have lost 16 lbs, I haven't redone mine.
  • Big_Daddy6
    Big_Daddy6 Posts: 188
    Options
    Every 5pounds.

Don't want to get stuck.
  • Rainforst
    Rainforst Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This site will tell you when. It will not change much for a long time.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    When I weigh in on the mobile app, it'll redo mine automatically.. but not when I weigh in on the website, I've noticed.
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    i do.. but I don't follow that exactly. I have an HRM. I set my net at minus 1 lb and eat back my exercise calories. Minus 1 lb for me now is 1300 net calories. When I was 232 lbs I was able to lose 2 lbs a week very easily at 1300 net calories.
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I do it every weigh in actually and given that I am loosing about 1 lb a week - it cuts about 20 cal off my target each pound I loose.
  • jehuster
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! :flowerforyou: