SOOOO Shallow of me, I know...

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    You are lookin good!! It's not even a fair comparison. Lindsey needs to get some MFP friends to guide her.

Linsday Lohan doesn't need MFP, homegirl needs daily therapy, new parents that don't suck at life in every way, and a chaperone. Girlfriend's got prooooblems.
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd say you win this round hands down!! (or in Lilo's case, boobs down. Waaaaay down.)
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    BUT

That moment when you realize you have a sexier back than someone you used to think was GORGEOUS

lindsay-lohan-braless-side-boob-0817-03-435x580.jpg
    lindsay-lohan-braless-side-boob-0817-07-435x580.jpg

427523_10152065354650425_1265247442_n.jpg

Or maybe it's just in my head, WHICH IS OK BY ME

WTH is up with that bitty bitty muffintop on LiLo? And she has no butt! Granted, *I* have no butt, but she makes mine look like Beyonce's by comparison!

BTW, good job!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I must have estrogen surging through my system in massive quantities, because I actually feel terribly bad for her right now.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic.

btw -- wtf is she wearing?
    A drinking bib.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I'd say you win this round hands down!! (or in Lilo's case, boobs down. Waaaaay down.)

LOL "Boobs down" Friggin love it
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Poor LL. Her back is awfully freckley.
  • misskerouac
    Options
    I must have estrogen surging through my system in massive quantities, because I actually feel terribly bad for her right now.

I do feel bad for her too because she used to be STUNNING and she is still so young but MY GOODNESS she is looking haggard.

AND i agree with everyone, she has NO *kitten*
    I'm pretty sure she used to have one
    but now, it's gone.
  • michelejoann
    michelejoann Posts: 295 Member
    Options

I do feel bad for her too because she used to be STUNNING and she is still so young but MY GOODNESS she is looking haggard.

but now, it's gone.

yeah, but where did it go?!
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Gross, I even feel good about myself after seeing that, yuck, what has she done to herself. I am way older and breastfed kids for 5 yrs and my boobs are perkier than that, blech.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I am glad you are feeling so great, but do you really need to put someone else down to make yourself feel that way? Really though, congrats that your hard work is paying off.
  • misskerouac
    Options
    And thank you everyone for re-assuring me that it isn't just in my head. I mean, I know she's gone down hill, but i've gone uphill, so somewhere in the middle I surpassed her sexy back wise lol
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    From this

lindsay_lohan_1.jpg

to

lohan.jpg
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    From this

lindsay_lohan_1.jpg

to

lohan.jpg

SCARY!!! I swear I am her twin!!
  • misskerouac
    Options
    I am glad you are feeling so great, but do you really need to put someone else down to make yourself feel that way? Really though, congrats that your hard work is paying off.

I said right in the title of the thread "SOOOOO Shallow of me" so you were warned before you came in the thread.

I'm not usually judgmental but it was more of a realization of how sometimes you can have a bit of body dismorphia of sorts, I don't think i'm fit or thin by any means, but then you see someone you used to DREAM of looking like and realize that you are getting stronger and sexier everyday and a person you dream of looking like now (athletic builds) is nothing close to what you used to think was sexy.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    First let me state the obvious, you have a damn sexy back.

This, however, is sad.
    From this

lindsay_lohan_1.jpg
    to
    lohan.jpg
    Poor little Lohan would be a great person to put on one of those before and after meth posters. Hot before drugs and alcohol. Not so much after. And so young too. A pitty.
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    From this

lindsay_lohan_1.jpg

to

lohan.jpg

Meth is a helluva drug

Just say no kids
  • misskerouac
    Options

but now, it's gone.

yeah, but where did it go?!

I'm guessing mexico, because that's always where people flee in movies. Or Canada like in Law & Order. But I live in Canada and hate to think LL's butt is just running around here somewhere
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    lilo is on them assatall pills
  • msbobbitx
    msbobbitx Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow..tough crowd. I'd hate to see my pic if they caught me off guard like that. I assure you, it would be waaaay more gross, but thankfully people love me anyway. ;-)

I've always liked Lindsay's movies. She's a pretty girl who has some serious issues, though. God bless her. At least she has real boobs. Most celebs don't. ;-) Looking at that picture, I think she may have some spine issues.

Nice work on your fitness goals though. Your back does look good.