Time to be happy

Options
I am a 36 year old single mom to one beautiful teenage daughter. Whom throughout the last year
Lost 20 pounds by eating right and doing wii fit. No not me, my daughter. She is my motivation.
I have been yo yo dieting for years. Right now I am at my heaviest I have ever been. I have tried every diet out there.
I started really concentrating and keeping track on MFP for a little over a week and lost 3 pounds. So I guess my daughters right. Just by eating healthy you can lose weight? Who would have thought. Now its my turn. I should be the one showing my daughter
healthy eating habits. I want to be happy again. I want to be able to keep up with her and not be tired all of the time. Those are my goals!

Replies

• yroma
    yroma Posts: 80
    Options
    good for you! Have you tried the Wii fit? I'm curious about it.. Feel free to add me if you'd like to make some friends...
  • tonyote40
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I am a 31 year old Mom of two rowdy boys, so that is my motivation, to keep up with them. I have done the rollercoaster diet for years. This site has really helped me stay focused. Good luck on your journey!
  • momma2kas
    momma2kas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have not personally tried the Wii fit yet. I'm working on the healthy eating habits first!
    (This coming from someone who resists the urge every day to buy candy corn)
  • momma2kas
    momma2kas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Best of luck to you too!