New mom and "almost nurse" saying hello!

Options
Hey all! Just wanted to introduce myself. I joined MFP today...very surprised it took me this long to join! My brother is a personal trainer and bodybuilder, and he highly recommended this site for me to diary my food (especially with the iPhone app). I have used notebooks in the past, but I love how many "goodies" there are on here to use and track progress.

I just had my daughter in May, and I will graduate from nursing school this coming December. I lost 100 pounds between the years 2006-2008, but put back on 20 pounds of that during nursing school...then fast forward to having a baby, and VOILA--I'm seeing numbers that I haven't seen in a looooong time. While I have been getting back into "weight loss/exercise mode," it has been difficult with breastfeeding, healing, sleep deprivation, and being home with a new baby (that isn't a fan of naps). I recently saw my brother and his girlfriend in a bodybuilding show a few days ago, and driving home from it I decided that I was going to go full throttle on the weight loss train...no more wishy washy, "let's just order a pizza because we're tired."

I would love to have some buddies on here, so feel free to add me.

-Andrea