What do you use to workout?

Options
I've got a Tower 200 on my door, love it. Buying a bike for the mountain trails soon. What does everyone else use?

Replies

• nickhuffman74
    nickhuffman74 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I hit the weights, I love using focus mitts, heavy bags, speed bags, double ended bags, LOTS of pushups, pullups, run a ton, LOVE my ab roller.

I recently started wrapping bands around my back to my hands when doing pushups.
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Options
    Right now I'm all about the weights. Dumbells of varying sizes, adjustable cable machines and the Smith Machines (Barbell for bench, incline and decline presses) get the job done for me. Cardio I'm covered with the amount of soccer that I referee each week.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    TRX is awesome. I use dumbbells, medicine balls, BOSU balls, sometimes Bulgarian Bags, and punching bags. I mountain bike too.

I also do a lot of body weight exercises too. A Tabata workout doesn`t sound hard when you first hear about it, but trust me, it`s tough! (if it`s not, you aren`t doing it right! :wink: )
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Ftee weights for strength training, dvds for cardio (tapout xt, insanity, turbofire, turbojam, zooms and a couple of otherdancey ones).
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have a Bowlfex, Select Tech dumbbells, treadmill, elliptical trainer, pull up bar, swimming pool and love kickboxing. I also use Insanity, The Asylum, P90X, X2, Tapout and Les Mills Pump. Asylum is my all time favorite workout period! Getting ready to take Krav Maga here soon and waiting patiently for the Asylum Vol 2. October 18th can't get here fast enough :D
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I use my bike, swimming pool, kettlebell, dumbbells,exercise ball, step and lots of exercise dvds , also walking