Lost 20kg +

Options
Hello!!!

I have been playing around with this page for a while but never thought of actually writing. I just wanted to let everyone know i managed to lose 20 kg in 2 years so anyone who really wants to lose weight can do it. As always, theres no miracle diet nor food that will make u lose weight it's all about patience, being constant and exercising (I am still struggling with it, i am a lazy *kitten*).

For those interested, i am 23 yo now and used to weight 79kg (with a 165cm height) currently I am at 57.5 kg. I am looking forwards to reach the 56 kg and afterwards it will just be about toning my body.

All in all, if anyone wants moral support or just someone to give some tips on healthy choices feel free to contact me.

Keep the good work on and don't forget breakfast is the most important meal of the day :D

Kyra*

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!