A new start ... 20lb weight loss anyone??

Options

Replies

• Helliberrie
    Helliberrie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow ... thanks for all of your responses, I have sent you all friend requests, I am on day 4 now, and feeling good, I'm aiming for between 1200 and 1400 calories a day.

Thanks all, and good luck :)
  • dablove45
    Options
    I'm on board, I need to lose 20 lbs myself, count me in!!!
  • dchannon
    Options
    i have about 30 to go. just started. i'm with you!
  • Swizzle1986
    Options
    It is completely doable!! I lost 30 lbs in probably 3 or 4 months and i have kept it off for 4 years!! You can do it!
  • boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for some friends. I have about 20-25lbs to lose.
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    same goal as mine :) feel free to add me everyone :) let us DO THIS :)
  • 6kate2
    6kate2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    . Count me in and hopefully I will soon be counting my losses!! I have been on this site for a few months now but losing motivation and not losing my surplus pounds. Hopefully before too long there will be 20 - 25lbs less of me. Good luck everybody!!!!
  • iCanDoThis310
    iCanDoThis310 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!! I'm on board need to lose 20 - 25..... Let's Go.... Add me everyone!!!!
  • SarahSosi
    SarahSosi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    is there a time limit for this loss? or is it whenever?
  • Gladiator45
    Options
    If you guys want to lose 20 pounds, get P90x. All seriousness, p90x is awesome. Follow the diet structure and do the videos. All and all I have lost over 30 pounds within just two months, and I wasn't even done with the program. So I highly suggest some of you guys look into it. If you've already tried it, and you say it didn't work. Well Obvisouly you didn't commit 110%
  • Jedi_Jewel
    Jedi_Jewel Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Add me as well :smile: I am looking to lose about 20-25 more lbs and tone up.
  • liracheta08
    Options
    I am looking for friends also. I have about 27 pounds I need to lose. Any support and encouragement/motivation is welcome!
  • lmeasterling
    lmeasterling Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15 already, but my goal is to lose 20 more! I log every day. Feel free to add me! :)
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    Me too! down 14 lbs, 21 more to go:)
  • dominique2118
    Options
    Hello!!!! Feel free to add me. I've lost 50lbs so far after my daughter was born, and lost all of the baby weight. I still have about 25-30 pre-baby weight that I want to shed. I would love to keep each other accountable. The last few pounds is hard, but WE can do this!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose another 20lbs. I've lost 42lbs in the past year (after having my 2nd child). I'm not aiming to weigh a specific amount, more be a certain size and fit into some old clothes, but I reckon 20lbs should do it! Possibly less.
  • cybercpa
    cybercpa Posts: 60
    Options
    Friend me. I lost 20 lbs from 5/26 - 7/29. Then reset my new weight goal to the next 20. I have lost 10 more pounds from 7/29 - 8/23. My secrets: none. Just lots of exercise (I was a total couch potato before), and lowering my calories. Yes, I am hungry at night (and sometimes even during the day). You know you are hungry when you get up at 2 am and eat 2 radishes...! But I have found that when I am hungry a short walk really helps. At least it gets me away from the refrigerator. Or run up two flights of stairs, anything to distract myself.:flowerforyou:
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Hey, I had 40Ibs to go when I started, almost half way! Always looking for motivated, active new friends so feel free to add me!
  • RachelG101
    RachelG101 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! 3lbs lost 21 to go :)
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    If you have room I am on board!!! I have 25 more and would love more active and motivating friends!!! :-) friend me