I need to lose these last 10lbs.

Options
Please help. It's making me frustrated. UGH!

Replies

• sweetgl
    sweetgl Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Try going high fiber (35 grams or more per day) and low sodium (try no more than 1200 per day) for awhile. It will def. help shed those last few pounds. :)
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    If anyone has a good answer to this please chime in. I've been on my "last 10 pounds" since July or August. I'm working hard and getting stronger and more fit, my waist is smaller and everything else is bigger, but man I sure ain't getting any smaller or lighter.
  • limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i am also in the same boat. ive noticed that eating more protein and less carbs is helping. in my days off i substitute my dinner with a protein shake so i wont go over my calories. also i had to intensify my workout routine. i incorporated weight lifting to sculp my body and plyometric for cardio.the plyometric are helping a lot. hope that helped somebody.
  • megancolleen
    Options
    There are some great sources on the internet.. Right EVERYTHING you eat down.. Don't do a crash diet you will just gain back twice as much.. Eat as much fruits and veggies as possible! AND exercise :-)
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    yeah, thats my big mistake, not excercising and I know thats what I need to do to loose the last 10. So I decided starting next week I am going to start excersicing 3 days a week, or at least try.

-Tanya
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I exercise 5x/week already. My diet has gotten better. I only eat white carbs 2-3 times per week now. But this hasn't bee helping.
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You should make your Diary public so we can see exactly what you eat and give you better advice. Are you eating your excercise calories?