Replies

• Emmabulliemum
    Emmabulliemum Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi Hit 40 this year! feel free to add me sent you a request x
  • irisheyes7177
    irisheyes7177 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    42! I am having fun in my 40's - single and back in the DC area after more than 13 years in a miserable marraige. I am commited to losing these extra pounds and getting back into the best shape since before I had my kids. I am sick of being up and down with my weight. I just joined MFP...and I have no friends. :( (well - no MFP friends). hahaha....so feel free to add me!
  • Lesley2901
    Lesley2901 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 but in my head I'm a lot younger! I want to progress with my fitness program and enjoy interacting with my MFP friends. Feel free to add me.
  • 67butterfly
    67butterfly Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    44 and 3/4. Happy to add you!
  • ladylu11
    ladylu11 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    I'm 45 and never felt better! physically or mentally speaking!!!

feel free to add :)
  • DaleenvanSchalkwyk
    Options
    39 going on 40 in January... I am so in...
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    just started the 40's, still single, getting fit, but nobody "gets" my sense of humor.... maybe there's somebody out here on this group that will get it??
  • dalehall64
    dalehall64 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    48 here. Sending request..
  • lambch0ps
    lambch0ps Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    48 1/2 and on my way to being in the best shape of my life! Just finished p90x, now kicking it on my own while deciding what to do next. I don't take much seriously, except weight loss - I could use some attitude adjustment on that front! Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Bealach_Bug
    Options
    42 here, growing older, just wondering when I'll grow up!
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Turned 45yo a few days ago!! I'm in the best shape of my life... and hope to keep getting better!!
  • jodiebarrette
    jodiebarrette Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Approaching 45 (2 more months) and hoping to be in my best shape ever when I get there! Anyone of you 40 somethings can add me.... always looking for support. And I'm super funny too! Bahahahaha.
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 in four months and five days.......personally I believe I'm a comedy genius......others disagree......we do agree on stroppy.....!
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    49, counting down to 50 in a few weeks. I've been around off and on for the past two years and back to obsessively logging. I'd like a few more friends for mutual support/friendship. Keeping the list small though - I like to interact with all my friends daily.
  • kateyrog
    kateyrog Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am rocking 42 and have been losing the same 2lbs for a year - on the last 10lb haul and it's an epic journey! Sending a request now, please feel free to add me too :-)
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and serious about fitness, yet can laugh at myself too. About my sense of humor, my husband and friends think I'm hysterical but not everyone gets me. Feel free to add away.
  • kimboj41
    kimboj41 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....I just turned 42 and just hit "onederland" so I would love extra encouragement from new friends to help me reach my goal....oh yeah, I have a great sense of humor.
  • tigerbluefly
    tigerbluefly Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm 42 and going strong!! Feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • Mindythegreat
    Options
    Officially 43 today!!!!

Happy Birthday !! :drinker:
  • RachelX04
    RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and would love some like minded friends for support, motivation and a few good laughts.. feel free to add me anyone:smile: