Coffee

Options
2»

Replies

• Shoegoddess
    Options
    Wow, I never knew that there were so many people in the world like me!!!! :love: I have decided to cut out my diet sodas and stuff but I can't cut out my coffee. On a scale of what I could live with and what I can't, I decided having my coffee was definitely a priority but I have cut back on my servings of it. I was drinking the equiv. of like 8 cups a day, not physically but because of the size of my mugs. I now get coffee up at school and its like 10 oz but its one of those capsule deals and the coffee is so incredibly fresh and yummy that 2 cups takes care of that fix. It was funny because I had a cup of Sbux for the first time in forever the other day and I actually didn't like the taste of it, not nearly as fresh as what you get from the single-serving capsule deals. So anyways, diet sodas and junk are going out the window, but the coffee must stay. I do 1 svg of half and half, like the little tbsp indiv. servings and sweet-n-low and thats it....for those few calories, it can stay.

Resa
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Yes liquid crack for me...however I have made it to 1-2 cups a day which is amazing for me...LOL

dd
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: