Need Some Motivation

Options
New mom who needs that extra push to help lose the baby weight. Open to any and all suggestions.

Replies

• Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    look up some motivational phrases

I like............

you get out what you put in

and tomorrow is today
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"

"Don't give up what you want the MOST for what you want right now!"
  • sweetgl
    sweetgl Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I was a new mom about three years ago and gained 60LBS!! :grumble: during my pregnancy. It took me two years to take it off but now i look better now then i did before i got pregnant. My advice: Just never give up... never, keep a food journal! (helps out so much!) , and also just educate yourself in knowing what is healthy for you and what it is you need to do to lose weight (i.e figure out how many cals you need each day in order to lose a healthy amont of weight each week). GOOD LUCK! :happy:
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"

"Don't give up what you want the MOST for what you want right now!"

I never heard that 2nd one but I like it!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT! YOU CAN DO IT!

Find a group to join on the message boards. That was the best thing I've done since I started losing weight. They keep me accountable, we set mini goals for ourselves, we give and receive motivation when needed, get advice on how to deal with situations, etc....its really great! They have all kinds of groups too! Look around and find the one that feels right for you.

And don't be too tough on yourself when you fall off the wagon. And you probably will fall off the wagon (everyone does!!) You just have to decide its time to jump back in. (thats when its nice to get encouragement from your group members)

Good Luck!!!