It's a Cinch

Options
I'm going to try this!! It's a product from SHaklee. I've known people who have been selling SHaklee but I've never seen what it could do for me... I told my consultant that I was dieting and she wanted to make sure I was doing it healthy by preserving muscle and getting the nutrition I needed. SHe recommended I try CINCH (Cinchclub.com) It's CHocolate, Vanilla, Or Strawberry shakes Twice a day as a meal... a protien bar for a snack and a healthy dinner (or lunch or breakfast) I really trust them... they've helped a lot of my friends with real serious problems (Shaklee is a Health company.. they use organic and 100% natural everything for all their products) ANyway... I don't want to ramble...I am really impressed... I'm going to give Chocolate a try with the cranberry lemon bars...mmmmm

"Cinch™ Chocolate Shake Mix
15 servings, canister Star K

Go ahead. Yes, really.

Instead of a meal, a chocolate shake. It has leucine to help you preserve muscle. Lots of protein to make you feel full. And lots of chocolate to make you feel downright guilty.

* Delicious, healthy, and satisfying meal at home or on-the-go
* Powered by Leucine™ to help preserve muscle while you lose weight
* With 24 grams of protein to help control hunger and help you feel full"

Replies

• jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    I'm going to try this!! It's a product from SHaklee. I've known people who have been selling SHaklee but I've never seen what it could do for me... I told my consultant that I was dieting and she wanted to make sure I was doing it healthy by preserving muscle and getting the nutrition I needed. SHe recommended I try CINCH (Cinchclub.com) It's CHocolate, Vanilla, Or Strawberry shakes Twice a day as a meal... a protien bar for a snack and a healthy dinner (or lunch or breakfast) I really trust them... they've helped a lot of my friends with real serious problems (Shaklee is a Health company.. they use organic and 100% natural everything for all their products) ANyway... I don't want to ramble...I am really impressed... I'm going to give Chocolate a try with the cranberry lemon bars...mmmmm

"Cinch™ Chocolate Shake Mix
    15 servings, canister Star K

Go ahead. Yes, really.

Instead of a meal, a chocolate shake. It has leucine to help you preserve muscle. Lots of protein to make you feel full. And lots of chocolate to make you feel downright guilty.

* Delicious, healthy, and satisfying meal at home or on-the-go
    * Powered by Leucine™ to help preserve muscle while you lose weight
    * With 24 grams of protein to help control hunger and help you feel full"
  • nicole0177
    Options
    do you eat anything else beside the shake and bars?
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Be safe
  • jbuehrer
    Options
    yeah you can mix fruit in your shakes... eat all the veggies that you want and you can have a 100 calorie snack in between meals. So for example.

I will have a shake for breakfast
    an apple for snack
    Eat a fairly large lunch (like a large chicken salad or soup and a sandwich)
    Have a CInch bar for a snack
    Drink a shake for dinner
    and veggies or popcorn at night

They also have teas that curb your appetite

It's basically what I'm doing already except that I know That i am getting lots of vitamins

I am a very very cautious person.. I won't shop walmart because i know how they work... and I don't eat veggies from the store because they have no nutritional value (pesticides, hormones, ripening chemicals)
    I did my research on SHaklee and Cinch. It's worth a try
  • brunion
    brunion Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    how does walmart work....lol
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    I usually stear far away from this sort of thing, but it does not sound too bad. Maybe it would be o.k. a couple times a week, just to stir things up a bit. I know I could not do this everyday though. I do need real food. I am having a hard time getting all my nutrients in and maybe this would help. HH
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    Shaklee used to be known for using quality ingredients and they are making a comeback.

My mom recently began taking some of their products and she likes the results so far
  • nicole0177
    Options
    how much does it all cost?
  • jbuehrer
    Options
    the first two week kit cost me $200
    They gave me Two weeks worth of SHake of my choice (both individual packets and a container), snack bars of my choice, tea of my choice,a pedometer, measuring tape and booklets to fill in.
    after that i could buy any of these separate. I think the shake container for one week is $39
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    That is very expensive. I would not spend that much on a "supplement"
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    For me I like variety....plus I feel doing it this way is going to teach me how to eat more healthy. :smile: If I was to spend that kind of money I think I would try something like Jenny Craig. Thanks for the info though and good luck.:flowerforyou: