Brazil Butt Lift; lost inches in other areas too?

Options
2»

Replies

• CindyTatiana16
    CindyTatiana16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You will DEF see results in other areas. I lost inches all around. This is a great program to ease you into the harder stuff. I did Insanity twice after completing BBL. Now I'm doing a p90x/BBL hybrid!
  • daysofmylife
    daysofmylife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Bump...for butt inspiration and reference :)
  • needlework
    needlework Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    bump for reading later
  • aloema
    Options
    Hi!
    For those that have done the BBL workout and have had great success, did you do this workout every day? Or did you alternate days?

:)
  • AnneU93
    AnneU93 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    From what I have heard and read from a lot of different people it also really works your abs so in that area I don't believe you need to do any exercises.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    For those that have done the BBL workout and have had great success, did you do this workout every day? Or did you alternate days?

:)

I do it every day while race training, so I do it in AM and run or bike in PM. When I'm not race training I do it three days a week, run 3-4 days per week, and switch in with other programs that I work on my flexibility and strength training in more focus areas. The way BBL program is - it's not just butts daily, it's cardio with a focus on butts, has a super ab program, and I love the strength training program for it as well. If youre not doing anything else, its a great daily program.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!