Nom Nom Nom....

Options
2»

Replies

• FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I just asked because I am not Hispanic nor do I have diabetes and people often associate new Mexico with those two things :)

Really? I hadn't heard that.. the only thing i heard is you have checkpionts like 50 miles from the border and have to show ID...

Checkpoint is true however I have never had to show my ID but that might be because I always have my four totally all American blonde headed blue/green eyed babies with me haha. They just wave my white girl butt on through. A lot of my friends are border patrol, it's a big deal around here.
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I just asked because I am not Hispanic nor do I have diabetes and people often associate new Mexico with those two things :)

Really? I hadn't heard that.. the only thing i heard is you have checkpionts like 50 miles from the border and have to show ID...

Checkpoint is true however I have never had to show my ID but that might be because I always have my four totally all American blonde headed blue/green eyed babies with me haha. They just wave my white girl butt on through. A lot of my friends are border patrol, it's a big deal around here.

Awesome, I work for the BOP, and we have a bunch of illegal re-enty guys.....Wow 4 kids! 3 was enough for me, you going for more? You must work your butt off, LOL