might not seem major but....

Options
ClassiC
ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
yay me!!! :bigsmile: this week, i tried on my 2nd goal dress (size 10) and it fits!! i was soooooo excited i had to take a pic! lol... not sure how to upload it in the post but i put it on my profile! lol...:blushing:

not a very big deal but since my scale hasnt moved much since i started eating better & working out, for me, it is HUGE! lol... at least the inches are leaving (started at size 14/16)!!! :laugh: should add a lil encouragement for others who are having that scale "issue" too:flowerforyou:

i'm wearing it with a sweater to an event tomorrow afternoon & i cant wait!! :glasses:

now to get all of my clothes down to size 8/10!!! :love:
never give up! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Advengirl
    Advengirl Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This IS Major!!!!
    Congrats!!!! :D

Every 'little' triumph is still a triumph...and you should be very proud of yourself :D
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    that is great news!!! congratulations!

and btw...INCREDIBLY cute dress!!
  • Magharabi
    Options
    That's totally awesome!

Yeah, if you're exercising a lot, you're building muscle, which is twice as dense as fat so it weighs more. That's probably why the scale hasn't changed much. The inches, though, that's amazing! Good job!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    oooh Cute dress and very flattering on you! Great job! I'm actually trying to get into a size 10 also. Hmm may take me longer than I thought :S
  • joturbin
    Options
    Great job! It always feels so good to put something on you smaller than normal and it fits.....:drinker:
  • yvonneh
    Options
    Congratulations! It's so important to know we can see real results even if the scale isn't moving much, so thanks for posting and motivating us all! I'm started at the same exact weight you did, and also have my eye on size 10 (I already have so many clothes in that size, I just want to be able to fit in them again!).
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    YAY for you!! That's a cute dress, and it looks great on you!! I'm sure you will love wearing it tomorrow!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, IT'S MAJOR!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Cute dress too! Keep it up!
    Katie
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Congrats, I always love getting in my smaller clothes.
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Tomorrow (Sat.) will complete my first week on MFP and I am down 3 pounds! You look great! I hope that when I get to a size 10 that my body will be that cute!

Great Job!
  • Texangrrl
    Options
    you look HOT!! :tongue: through all my ups and downs with my weight, i always notice my clothes fitting different first, than the scale moving.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    great job and the dress is so cute!!!
  • ClassiC
    ClassiC Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    thanks for the kind words & compliments everyone:blushing: :flowerforyou:

I wish all of you the best as we continue along this body melting journey!!! :drinker:

thought i'd share a word of inspiration with y'all today:

"Never Let Go Of Hope
    ~ Jancarl Campi ~

One day you will see that it all has finally come together.
    What you have always wished for has finally come to be.
    You will look back and laugh at what has passed and you will ask yourself,
    "How did I get through all of that?"
    Just never let go of hope.
    Just never quit dreaming.
    And never let love depart from your life."

keep up the good work:happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!