Followers of In Place of a Road Map2.0

Options
Hey team!

A quick note to all the new people who are using In Place of a Road Map for weight loss.

If you have any issues or questions/comments/concerns, feel free to PM me.
I've been perfecting the method and can answer most questions and address most issues.

Sometimes we feel compelled to start a new thread asking for help.
The problem with this is you'll get 150 different points of view from folks who havent used or experienced this method.
This just adds to the confusion of a new dieter.

Go to the source.
PM me if you have any questions, comments and concerns and 99% of the time I'll have an answer.

Thanx!

Dan'O

Replies

• CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Question 1: What is "in place of a road map2.0"?
    Answer: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/654536-in-place-of-a-road-map-2-0-revised-7-2-12
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Dan's Army, reporting for duty :drinker:
  • dbevisjr
    dbevisjr Posts: 183
    Options
    WOW! You put a huge amount of effort into that. Thanks Dan. I'll need to bump it for now to read more thoroughly later. Need sleep now.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I know I'm a fan :)
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Thank you, for everything Dan. I know you count us at 250 but it's much more than that. What you've taught us has enabled us to help others in turn. I hope other members take advantage of this opportunity.
  • hannydee
    hannydee Posts: 246
    Options
    Bumping to spread the word :)
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Bumpity Bump!

An open invitation for Free and Awesome help...!? It doesn't get better than this people.... Don't be left behind in a journey that WORKS!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    In!
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Bump - When you have a good thing going - you want to share with the masses. Thanks for doing that Dan. I only wish I had found you on day ONE! You're the best!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely PM you later.
  • ITS_MY_CHOICE
    ITS_MY_CHOICE Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Replying to save the link and stuff for later. The more I read it the more it makes sense. I'm gearing up to slowly up my calories to TDEE next week
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Have just started, and i confess I'm hesitant!
  • beachlover317
    Options

I was the QUEEN OF HESITANT!! I'm 54 and thought you had to starve yourself to lose weight. Thank goodness I stumbled onto Dan's road map. It is the best think I have ever done for myself. check it out and give it a try!!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options

I was the QUEEN OF HESITANT!! I'm 54 and thought you had to starve yourself to lose weight. Thank goodness I stumbled onto Dan's road map. It is the best think I have ever done for myself. check it out and give it a try!!

Oh I'm all set up for it, changed my macros etc, but yesterday just couldn't bring myself to eat all my calories. Trying again today! lol
  • beachlover317
    Options

Oh I'm all set up for it, changed my macros etc, but yesterday just couldn't bring myself to eat all my calories. Trying again today! lol

I was so resistant that I went up 100 cals a week for the first few weeks. Cringing every time I stepped on the scale! Now, I know it's okay. I'm eating at 30% below TDEE (have a lot to lose!) and it is awesome! Good luck. I hope you will have success too!
  • 2hobbit1
    2hobbit1 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Way to go Dan!

I'm a month or two away from 60 and It is working for me - after hovering around the same number for months.
    Started doing Strong lifts 5X5 and have dropped down on my cardio.
    Eating more, feeling better and losing weight!

Amen!!!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options

I was so resistant that I went up 100 cals a week for the first few weeks. Cringing every time I stepped on the scale! Now, I know it's okay. I'm eating at 30% below TDEE (have a lot to lose!) and it is awesome! Good luck. I hope you will have success too!

Ooh maybe I can lower my daily cals a little then and stop panicking! If I jack them up to 1500 calories, it's not so scary, and see where i go from there! Thank you!
  • leofink
    leofink Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm here. Got my Fitbit TDEE and starting to lose.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Another Dan groupie here! Thanks Dan :flowerforyou:
  • millyvanilli321
    millyvanilli321 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I've recently just upped my cals (about 2 weeks ago) based on your road map! It makes total sense to me, so thanks a lot for clearing up all my number confusion :) I'm still waiting for some results but slow and steady wins the race!