is it possible?

Options
13»

Replies

• cjc166
    cjc166 Posts: 222
    Options
    40 lbs is a lot by Halloween. However, I figure you can absolutely lose a good amount of weight by that time (at least 20 or more lbs). I've been following "Eat to Live" by Dr. Fuhrman for the past 6 weeks and have lost 30 lbs. It's worth looking into.
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Hot is also a state of mind so work it!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Hot is also a state of mind so work it!

^^This^^
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Well with the date, its bc I wanna look hot for halloween lol. I know any will be grea, but I really have my heart set on a one costume. Also I knew I would hve people saying it wasn't healthy. I'm sure I won't lose that much weight, but that's my goal! Lol.
    So, why ask the question if you don't care about the answers?:huh:
    I do care about he answers! I was just afraid id get the responses I have. Lol. I wish it was possible, now that I know its not. I will be setting my goals a bit lower and just see where I am at halloween :) my long tern goals will stay though :)
    That's a very sensible attitude and I'm really glad to hear it! I'm always afraid for those that set impossible or impractical goals because they ultimately lead to a defeatist case of the fcukits. work hard, and you'll end up with a bangin body. You can buy a hot new outfit for new years eve. Quite honestly, Halloween would be kind of a bad time of year to reach goal anyway, since the risk of regain is especially high over thanksgiving and christmas, so it's best to stay motivated and on track during that time. Good luck to you and i look forward to seeing your success story post with your hot new years pics.