I THINK I BEAT IT !!!! =]

Options
The plateau (did i spell that right?) that i hit!! I was STUCK at 171.. FOREVER.. well I took the advice my fellow MFP members gave and switched up my routine and started eating different foods.. and i have lost 5 lbs!!! since Wednesday!!(must have been water weight) but im so so so happy =] If you read my other post.. i was so ready to quit. i saw no point in what i was doing. but im so glad that i didnt let it get the best of me. and i stuck to my quote.. "The temptation to quit will be the greatest just before you are about to suceed" =]

Replies

• LadyAshe
    LadyAshe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome Jazzy, I'm glad you made it through.....best of luck!
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Excellent! Keep up the hard work!
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That is a very encouraging quote! and...Congrats!
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Thats GREAT!!!
  • JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I love that quote... I'm going to use it a lot now :happy:
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    The plateau (did i spell that right?) that i hit!! I was STUCK at 171.. FOREVER.. well I took the advice my fellow MFP members gave and switched up my routine and started eating different foods.. and i have lost 5 lbs!!! since Wednesday!!(must have been water weight) but im so so so happy =] If you read my other post.. i was so ready to quit. i saw no point in what i was doing. but im so glad that i didnt let it get the best of me. and i stuck to my quote.. "The temptation to quit will be the greatest just before you are about to suceed" =]

Good job jazzy, I knew you could do it :happy:
  • guidosgal
    guidosgal Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: (((Applause)))) Yeah just like you I keep hitting marks and getting stuck them bam The number start going down again. I really like your Quote I go by "Quiters never win and winners never quit"
  • LittleSister
    LittleSister Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    This is a good post to remember! Thank you for the inspiration!!!!
  • jazzy020106
    jazzy020106 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone =] im glad i can motivate and inspire some lol.. (i never thought I would be the one inspiring other people when it comes to weight loss!!!) I was always the one who was motivated by someone.. but then for some reason lost the motivation.. anyway... I dont want to take all the credit for that quote.. i saw someone else on here who had it and i stole it =] lol.. Its just THAT GREAT of a quote =] now i wonder how long it will be til i hit another spot where im stuck.. ugh!
  • LittleSister
    LittleSister Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Well, the quote was a nice touch, but I was motivate by YOUR post! :wink: The fact that you stuck to it until you broke through is very encouraging!

I'll remember you when I'm stuck . . . like, um, now!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    Soo glad you didn't give up :))
    I have not yet hit a pleateau & hope I never do, but I've also taken all the advice I've gotten here to heart & try to avoid the no-no's that seem to lead to plateaus.I hope that if you continue to follow the advice that got you past this pleateau that you will avoid future pleateaus! Best of luck to you :)
  • Texangrrl
    Options
    way to go, i love that quote!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!