My Success Story

Options
2»

Replies

• garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    :sad: I am crying like a baby now! You are an inspiration and just an amazing person to be able to do so many things most of all saving your own life. Welcome to MFP and your new journey in starting your healthy life.
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and thank God it's not over. Thank God for your little sister. God moves in mysterious ways, right?

Skinny people don't have it all together either. We are all broken in some way so like another person advised, start loving you and maybe get into some therapy.

You are doing this right; by counting calories. Numbers in/numbers out. It's such a simple concept. I know you can do this!

I love to look at "success stories" for motivation.

You can do it! Some day, you will be a light to others.
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You are so brave for sharing your story. Thank God for keeping you and for having a little sister that's so precious to you. Please stay strong. It will be a long, bumpy road on this journey but you can do this. YOU DESERVE IT!! May God continue to bless and keep you.

{{hugs}}
  • sunny_smile5
    sunny_smile5 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing you story with all of us. Stay strong...we know you can do it and we're all here to help and support each other.
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    God is a God of many chances...I am glad you decided to live! Keep your head up and believe that you can do all things! Continue to log on to this site daily as you begin your journey because their are some nice and supportive people on here.
  • LosinItAll2012
    LosinItAll2012 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Your story has made me shiver, thanks for sharing it. Stay strong, you know you can do it, I know you can do it! :-) Feel free to add me as a friend for support. xxx

^^ Exactly what they said...Shivers here as well...... Feel free to add me as a friend!! :flowerforyou:
  • steviedeal1
    Options
    You are amazing!! You should be so proud of yourself =]
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that you were lifted up out of that darkness before you succumbed to it. I'm glad you chose life. It couldn't have been easy.
    One day at a time, one foot in front of the other, you are worth it.
  • ziggy5621
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Family! So glad to have you! :bigsmile:
  • healthyCAL
    healthyCAL Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. I have a teenage daughter who battles her weight and depression and your story really spoke to me. I would like to share your story with her, if that is alright with you. Also, please feel free to add me as a friend. I would love to support you and help you continue your success story.
  • LaxJac
    LaxJac Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are truly a gift from God, and I thank you for sharing your inspirational story. I have him to thank for the extreme amount of grace that he has poured out onto me. Amen for his second (third, fourth, fifth) chances. Through him all things are possible. God bless.
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story with us. You have a lot of guts. You are welcome here as you will find a lot of support here.

I went through a similar past, but not to such an extreme extent. A friend of mine gave me an antidote He said -

"Every night, review your day. The whole picture will be completely wonked out. But somewhere in the day, there would be something good - a small itsy-bitsy piece. Thank God for that. If you continue to do it day after day, a time will cxome when the picture of your life will be 80% correct if not 100%"

I have been doing this, and I am happy to say it worked. Not completely, but to a good extent. Maybe it will work for you, maybe it won't

God Bless you. Make some friends here on the forum
  • Curvegirless60
    Options
    :flowerforyou: [HUGS] Thank you for sharing your story which is very touching.

I am glad you are here. I am also new to MFP, I would like to be a friend

Blessings
    Faith
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!