Hello

psgreen
psgreen Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello,
I just found this wonderful website.My name is Pam and I am trying to loose about 20 lbs. I teach 7th grade science and I enjoy reading. I am looking forward to meeting new people on my journey towards my goal weight.

Replies

• Hello,
    I just found this wonderful website.My name is Pam and I am trying to loose about 20 lbs. I teach 7th grade science and I enjoy reading. I am looking forward to meeting new people on my journey towards my goal weight.
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Pam, Welcome to MFP! Good luck!

By the way, I have a 7th grader. Glad it's you and not me. :laugh: Class room full of 12/13 year olds, yuck!:tongue:
  • Yea it can be a challenge, but I enjoy it. The kids are usually pretty good - sometimes anyway.

Hey,
    Can you tell me how to post a picture?
  • tjblack
    tjblack Posts: 122
    Yea - go to My Home, Profile, Edit Photo.

I have only added one, but a lot of people have added lots of pics. good luck. I'll put you in my friends and if you want to talk at any time you can e-mail me.

Tonya
  • Welcome:wink: Patience is a virtue right?? I bet you need lots of patience with your job!:happy: So what kinds of books do you read? I also like to read, but am out of ideas. HH
  • Hi Pam,
    i just joined today and also would like to loose 20. I am a stay at home mom.
    i have been trying to loose this 20 for a few year now and have not had any luck.
    Hope we can beat this thing together.
    Michelle
  • Hello, My name is Sherry. I joined this site a couple of weeks ago, however am just now introducing myself. I think this website is a wonderful asset in helping me to lose the last 20lbs that I want to take off. I have lost 40 lbs already. I supplement my diet with exercise 5-6 days a week. I am truly blessed because I love to exercise, especially cardio kickboxing. Since I have been taking that class, I have really seen great changes in my body. I also run several times a week and stregnth train 5 times a week. I really like how this site allows me to keep track of not only what I eat, but the amount of aerobic activity and strength training I do. This really helps to keep me focused and on track.

I wish everyone the best and hope you attain your weight loss goals. It is not easy, but with hard work and will power, it can be done.
This discussion has been closed.