If you could own any animal...

Options
xSophia19
xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
What would it be?

Id LOVE to have a pet giraffe! They are just soo cute and amazing! I went to chester zoo last friday, and i just wanted to bring one home! Instead i brought a giraffee keyring :laugh:

Replies

• CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Cheetah!

I adore them.
    They're such gorgeous cats.
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Panda!! I'm going to china to cuddle one. I think you have to pay like £200 to the panda person to let you but it would be so worth it x
  • kakklespakkle
    kakklespakkle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    This is gonna sound really boring but give me a dog any day. The most amazing loyal companion anyone could wish for!

... or if they wouldn't eat you, a wolf :D
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Panda!! I'm going to china to cuddle one. I think you have to pay like £200 to the panda person to let you but it would be so worth it x

Omg thats awsome!!!! I may just ask chester zoo if i can do that with a giraffe!! :)
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Lion - I love the way they are trainable, like to play and seem to have good memories etc.
  • AprilRN10
    AprilRN10 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Savannah Cat
  • bii14
    bii14 Posts: 192
    Options
    a baby panda and a CUB! omggg
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    okay a bit boring but either an Alsation/German Shepard or chickens
  • GuineaMother
    GuineaMother Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I love my guinea pigs beyond belief but I'd definitely like to have a Capybara one day!
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    And yes, I'm serious.

boo21.jpg
  • LooptLou25
    LooptLou25 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Definitely a Bengal Tiger - they are simply amazing.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    A lion. I feel the need to mention that i never would do it in real life even if i had the means-lions belong on the plains of Africa. But in my dreams, i have a pet lion. The fantasy goes like this-i have a lot of land, maybe 50 acres, fenced off, and i own a male lion and three lionesses. Theyre all my pets- they have the backyard to roam in, all 50 acres of it, but at night they sleep in the house with me. I have a california king bed and t least one lion sleeps on the bed with me at night. They are loyal the way your dog is loyal to you, and never snarl at me or try to hurt me. I often take a nap using one of them as a pillow. I give them catnip and buy them big cat toys, and while theyve never hurt me and never would, if someone came into my home and tried to hurt me, theyd rip them to shreds.

And of course, one of the lionesses gets pregnant and i have four adorable little lion cubs running around. :p

Could never, will never happen, but that doesnt stop me from thinking it'd be great :)
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    I'd want my rot back. I miss my Daisy :(
  • nonstopjamhen
    Options
    An elephant. Or maybe a zebra.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    A goose.. not even joking
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    A baby hippo. I don't think a full grown one could fit in my tub.
  • nonstopjamhen
    Options
    A direwolf!!
  • emmas42
    emmas42 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    A group of penguins! <3
  • hellokathy
    hellokathy Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    A raccoon! OMG, I love them so much! :love:
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I love my cats dearly, but if I could own an exotic pet, it would be a penguin,