Insults

Options
nevertoolate2
nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
Ok, so many of us have been on the receiving end of sarcastic comments, put downs or disgusted looks as we go about our lives and try to get healthier and lose weight.

So MFP'ers unite, post your insults here, those lines that will put down the put downers, shut up the sarcastic or whither the starers!

Here is mine to get the ball rolling - a variation on a famous Winston Churchill quote

I'll soon be thinner but you will still be ugly.

Let's hear them

Replies

• CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I saw this one online today.

It's free for me to lose weight, it would cost thousands to fix your face.
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I can see this ending well :laugh:

"Do you want to know why I'm fat?....It's because every time I f****d your dad he made me a cake" :smokin:

(Insert "mum" when applicable).
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    After losing 63 pounds and 3 dress sizes, I was in the pub the other night and my friend bumped into an old man she knows and he was trying to call me and he said "hey big bird!" I was disgusted lol. Straight away he said oh I meant cos of your height (5'11 plus heels) but I still saw it as an insult
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I have a perfect one! but chance are it'd get me permabanned. Shucks, i'll have to think of a more pg13 one.
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I have a perfect one! but chance are it'd get me permabanned. Shucks, i'll have to think of a more pg13 one.

Not even with judicious usage of ******?