Yay for ME!!! What made YOU proud today??

Options

Replies

• FR89
    FR89 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    chose brown bread instead of white for my lunch time sandwich ..... (im a crazy carb lover)
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    My moment is that i finally lost .2 lbs i'v been at a stand still over over a week,plus i'm doing awesome with snacking i still have some,but i'm limitrd because i have celiac disease,that's my pround moment so far for the day.
  • mreffle
    mreffle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    First, I'm very proud of everyone especially the OP for starting this, because we all need to remind ourselves of all the good things we've accomplished, we are much too hard on ourselves and sometimes focus on the negative too much. Way to keep the positive vibe going!

I'm proud of me because yesterday I went straight to the gym after work, instead of going home. I had been going to the gym later in the evening, after dinner has had a chance to settle, which is usually 8 p.m., and end up missing evening time with my family. This way I'm there all evening, and I can still look after myself while I look after my family and home.
  • racemary
    racemary Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Today I've lost a total of 6.3kg - about one stone :) I did this in 7 weeks and 2 days. It's not just the weightloss, I feel amazing, healthy fit and sexy. Still 4.2 kg to go till I am not considered overweight anymore, but now I know I can do this.
  • SlimT05
    SlimT05 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I was proud when I was getting dressed to go out and everything I tried on was too big. So I went to my box of clothes from when I was smaller that I was preparing to give away and I could fit the clothes in there again. YAHHHHHHHHHH, new wardrobe for me.
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    I started this 45 days ago and I hit 26lbs loss today! The down side is the only clothes that are getting too big so far are my bras :wink:
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I didn't hit the snooze button this morning, got up early and got my workout out of the way before the kids got up!
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    This is more like last night, but my bf and I went to applebees. I didn't even workout and I still managed to stay within my daily restrictions! :-) I had water and the chicken dijon while my bf killed bbq wings, slidders, and steak wraps! lol Yay for me!
  • michwinger
    michwinger Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    My proud moment is that for the FIRST TIME ever, I actually got out of bed when my alarm went off for my early morning workout, instead of turning it off and going back to bed and trying to squeeze the workout in later. :) 45 minutes of cardio with strength training before my morning coffee! I am so not a morning person, so this is HUGE!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I needed to take my puppy to the vet... I usually drive him but instead I walked him there without even thinking about it :) I was proud. It's the little things that add up eventually :)
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Not food related but my son passing his GCSE'S that has made me a very proud mum!!!

Congrats to you. My neice has passed all but one of hers. She took them a year early so now has a year to retake and make any improvements. I'm really proud of her.
  • cblevitron
    cblevitron Posts: 243
    Options
    i did not eat the giant piece of cake with my favorite whipped cream frosting that sat in front of me all night at work.
  • acstansell
    acstansell Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was wearing a size 16, today I'm wearing a shirt that didn't fit 2 months ago and today I weighed myself and after 2 months I finally hit 60lbs down.
  • Graceious1
    Options
    What has made me proud is walking to work every morning this week and going back to Taekwondo. I am also proud that my husband is teaming up with me on the path to lose weight and be how we used to be before we got lazy. (We were both sports people prior to being married and parents).:happy:
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I am beaming right now!! My little guy (he's only 3.5) asked me this morning, "Mom, did you just get in from a run?" I said yes. He said, "Daddy is exercising on the treadmill, and I like to exercise by running around and around in the kitchen and my livingroom" ... I LOVE that he is totally noticing this and it's only been less than 2 months. He told me he loves exercising and often will just get up on a whim and start running through the house like he's on a track doing laps ... <3<3<3 1000 times <3!! This was totally one of my goals :)
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was wearing a size 16, today I'm wearing a shirt that didn't fit 2 months ago and today I weighed myself and after 2 months I finally hit 60lbs down.

Wow, you've lost 60lbs in 2 months? Good for you!! Congrats
  • Graceious1
    Options
    This is more like last night, but my bf and I went to applebees. I didn't even workout and I still managed to stay within my daily restrictions! :-) I had water and the chicken dijon while my bf killed bbq wings, slidders, and steak wraps! lol Yay for me!
    Well done for you. It feels good doesn't it?
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    I ran for 30 minutes straight.. which was one of my goals way back in May.
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I was driving to work today and two younger guys who I swear were like MAYBE early twenties if that squealed their tires at me while stopped at a red light while staring and smiling. I was sort of disturbed at first....lol then thought ...hey that's a huge compliment! They must think I look way younger than 31!!! lol Needless to say I didn't even acknowledge them ...just thought it was funny. :laugh:
  • Thatonegal
    Thatonegal Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I achieved my short term goal of dropping into the 180s. 189.8 felt fantastic this morning and gave me the willpower to control my breakfast instead of indulging like I wanted.