Someone give me a kick up the a**

Options
13»

Replies

• mamaofscj
    mamaofscj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You just need to regain your self control, it's HARD as HELL sometimes, but like everyone else said, keep your eye on the prize and dont quit and give up just because of 5 lbs...just work harder now to lose those 5 lbs. I really like when someone said "is 30 mins of enjoyment worth a week of exercise" and I will totally be using that in MY everyday life lol.
    Everyone needs a cheat...so instead of having ALL that dessert at the staff bday, just have one sliver of a slice of cake, just have one yogurt (and opt for the "healthier" yogurts over the chocolate ones) and just grab ONE handful of chips - but dont do this within a span of 2 days unless you know you're going to hit the workout session hard to work it off!
    Good luck! :):wink:
  • mamaofscj
    mamaofscj Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    if you drop your phone, do you pick it up and put it in your pocket or do you jump up and down on it and smash it to pieces cause you already dropped it, might as well finish it for good?

if you binge for no good reason on unhealthy foods, do you stop and go back to eating right and exercising the rest of the day or do you jump up and down on your day and smash it to pieces cause its no good anymore.

LOVE THIS!! ^^^^