small success on the elliptical!

Options
i know this is so minor compared to the other threads in this section, im super proud of myself! i lasted a whole 30 minutes on the elliptical at the gym, on the HILL feature. WOO HOO. go me. :smile: :laugh:

Replies

• stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Thats so great! Its the small successes that make up the big ones.
  • Texangrrl
    Options
    i didnt think about it like that. thats so true!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    the ellip seems to be the mountain to climb for many of us. Good for you for working through!:flowerforyou:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Way to go! The elliptical (IMO) is the best cardio machine out there. Keep on going with these successes
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great I can not wait to get back on elptical on monday!!!
  • twilight1542
    Options
    i know this is so minor compared to the other threads in this section, im super proud of myself! i lasted a whole 30 minutes on the elliptical at the gym, on the HILL feature. WOO HOO. go me. :smile: :laugh:

I wouldn't call it a minor success at all....Succcess is success & that's the best motivator....Everytime I go longer, harder, or at a higher level it's a success for me & keeps me motivated to keep going back to the gym and best myself! You should be very proud of each & every one of your accomplishments no matter how big or small they may seem :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!