sahm mom wants to look decent

Options
Hi everyone :flowerforyou:
My name is Catalina, I am from Romania, I have 29 yrs old.
I have 2 kids: DD 6 yrs old, DS 7 months old and a wonderfull DH

I love this website, I discover it a few days ago. People here are awesome and very motivating.

I started changing my habits lol 9 days ago, and I saw a little progress. You can see my starting photos in my profile. I will update my photos week 3.
I am working hard and my DH help me a lot.

My daily program looks like this:

cardio: 60 minutes
massage: twice/ day
5 healthy meals

I said NO to: sugar, sodas, white bread, pasta, potatoes and everything it's packed
I said Yes to: water, vegetables, fruits, meat, fish etc

I wanted to post my personal blog to signature. But I don't know if it's allowed. It contains photos of my family and weightloss updates, nothing comercial.

Thank you in advance for your support, and a nice day.

Replies

• shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome, I think alot us can relate to you. I'm also a stay at home mom trying to lose weight I have two kids Isabel 11month and Jonathon 3. If you want to talk I'm here.
  • size6Jessi
    Options
    Im a stay at home mom of three boys and we have a big ol trampline, I get on it for an hour with the boys everyday and man you can see the results quick, that thing is a work out! Anyways, I am finding if I do my stretches, sit ups and legg lifts in the morning watching Reba and jump on the trampoline once a day with the boys and watch my calories, it falls off. Pretty easy and goes with my life style. I LOVE IT!