I've Reached the P90X Half Way Point

Options
I have been the most NON confident person when it comes to my body...i have huge thighs, huge butt, and my belly and arms were starting to get bigger. I've been through some rough emotional times about my health and weight. I am so happy to be half way done with P90X (That's 45 days!) because I am pretty sure I am seeing some results! And even though they are not HUGE results, i am satisfied, and am feeling much better about myself!

But P90X was not the only thing that gave me these results, i have lowered my carb intake, increased my water intake, and replaced one meal/snack a day with a protein shake (depending on how many calories i burned in that day). I hope this can be an encouragement to make better food choices daily and to commit to whatever workout you are doing! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! Especially when you think you can't change or do it! =)

Here are my results:

Starting Weight: 163
Current Weight: 154.2
Total Loss: - 8.8 pounds

Waist: - 4.5 inches
Hips: - 2.5 inches
Right Arm: - 1.6 inches
Left Arm: - 1.5 inches
Right Thigh: -1.9 inches
Left Thigh: - 2.2 inches
C-Section Belly: - 2.8 inches
Total Inches Lost: -17 INCHES!!!!

DAY 1 VS DAY 45
JULYDAY45-2.jpg
FRONT VIEW
JULYDAY45-6.jpg
FRONT VIEW
JULYDAY45-7.jpg
SIDE VIEW - *Anyone else see that i actually have an @$$ instead of like a thigh/@$$ combo straight through? LMAO.
JULYDAY45-3.jpg
BACK VIEW
JULYDAY45-5.jpg
BACK VIEW
JULYDAY45-4.jpg
JULYDAY45-1.jpg

I really am hoping to get the same results, if not MORE, for the next 45 days! =)

Replies

• Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Great work! You can see a difference in your stomach for sure! Cannot wait to see the full 90 days! Keep up the awesome work!
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You look great girl!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Jeez, I must be the only person to put ON 5lbs and gain inches during the first part of P90X

Must push harder!

Well done. :-)
  • rjorgy4
    rjorgy4 Posts: 10
    Options
    girl that is awesome! I did the same thing a litle over a year ago BUT... i didn't finish it!! :( I'm starting again and am determined to do the full 90 days. You look AMAZING!!! I bet you feel great too don't you? :) I'l post pictures when I'm there too.
  • KatieDelamatie
    Options
    :drinker: Hottie! Amazing results! You have inspired me to blow the dust off my (brand new & never used) Insanity set!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    WOW!! Thats great work! You have a gorgeous shape :heart:
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Aw, well thank you everyone! Makes me feel better already! =)
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Nice stomach!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i see progress! yeah, lady! plus, you are TAN! ;)
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Wow!! And that is only halfway!

Keep up the GREAT hard work and dedication.

You look stunning!
  • Metsfn4life
    Metsfn4life Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You really have an amazing shape (hourglass that most girls would kill for) and P90X is really working for you! You look great! I can't wait to see the end results!
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    P90X works. Also most of the results come after the second half, the same goes with Insanity people! :)
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    you are doing GREAT! The last 45 days is when the magic happens :)

I am going for round two beginning in September... this program KICKS *kitten*!

Disclaimer: I am NOT a BB coach and I am not trying to sell anything. Just someone who did the program and got stellar results... much like you will!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! Can't wait to see your 90 day pics!
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    You look fantasic and you can definitely see the difference!! Keep up the great work!! :)
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Man, I can't wait to do the next 45 days...I've attempted this program several times and just never stuck with it TIL the end. And I've heard that too about the last 45 days is where the magic happens! So I'm pumped this time!! :)
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Looking good, keep it up! :)
  • darlingnoire
    darlingnoire Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!

I too have the thigh/butt combo, you definitely don't anymore!
  • MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You are GORGEOUS!!! Your belly is like GONE! Awsome job! CONGRATS to you! Keep it up!
  • PuggleLover
    PuggleLover Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation - you look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!