2»

Replies

• KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    i start at 4am! LOVE MY MORNINGS!
  • PierdoPeso
    Options
    Up at 4 to be done working out by 5; showered, dressed, and out the door by 6.
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've been known to workout as early as 11pm the night before!
    :laugh:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I get up at 4:45am and going running or biking. If I go to the gym (which I won't do til I have to) I get up at 4:30am so I can be working out by 5. I prefer to be outside so I'll put it off as long as possible but I think I might need to start getting up at 5am instead so I can give the world 15 minutes to get brighter:smile:
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I wake at 4:30 Mon-Fri in order to be able to workout, tend to the kids for school, and get to work on time. My son recently began his double sessions for football (highschool) and I have to have him there at 6:50 two days a week. It kills my morning routine so I have been working out in the evening. It is SUCH a struggle and I complete understand what everyone is saying as far as its too easy to skip!

Fortunately, I can workout at home because my gym doesn't open until 5:45. Frustrates me endlessly!
  • theresmynapkin
    theresmynapkin Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I get up at 6 but I know someone who gets up at 3:30 to eat and then waits an hour to start his run at 4:30. I think he's crazy.
  • PuddinPop1
    Options
    Up at 4:30-45 for a good workout then off to work. I like getting up early as its quiet and I get my workout in before my day really starts! Too many excuses to skip working out after work, so its best I get it done early!
  • abbygrit
    abbygrit Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm so glad to see I'm not completely crazy!

I tried it for the first time today and it was an absolute success. I set the alarmfor 4:30 (I admit I snoozed it until 4:45) but then I was out on the road by 5am. And I'm RIDICULOUSLY energized today and excited that I don't need to do anything but soak in my little family tonight.

I admit I love the idea of setting up the 2 year old with an activity while Mommy works out but 2 year old sees Mommy "dancing" and he wants to get up and play with me. Which would be fine but he wants me to pick him up for it. lol

In the meantime this morning was lovely... got the workout done, got some time for myself which is a rarity, and made it to work with minutes to spare. I'm really excited about this routine and hopeful that, barring interruptions from my angels, I'll be able to keep it up.