slimquick for women?

Has anyone tried the new slimquick with hoodia for women it looks good but idk if it will really work?

Replies

• Has anyone tried the new slimquick with hoodia for women it looks good but idk if it will really work?
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Don't bother, why spend the money when au naturel lasts (hopefully) a lifetime, and it doesn't cost any extra money and you don't have to take extra pills for the rest of your life.
  • Please don't put these things into your body! You could end up doing a whole lot more harm than good!
  • thats what i was thinking!!! they look so appealing but there just full of caffiene so they prob dont even work!!! and would prob make me sick!!!
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    I'm in a bio science class in which we learned about supplements like this. They can claim anything they want in terms of "this nutrient does this to the body." They don't have to test it or prove it and the FDA can only ban them if they can prove that it does harm. That's why ephedra took so long to be taken off the market. I wouldn't risk it.
  • Clara
    Clara Posts: 88 Member
    Ever notice how all those "Lose ??? pounds in ??? weeks" pills, teas, fad diets ... tell you you must also exercise 3 times a week, follow a meal plan and drink plenty of water. The diet and exercise is what is getting you to lose weight. If you buy into the scam (yes been there done that) you are paying someone else for your hard work. :flowerforyou:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    i have a bottle of hoodia in my medicine cabinet, i should just chuck it. For me it didn't work because it is supposed to suppress your appetite,but I really never ate BECAUSE I was hungry. I ate because it looked good and felt like eating. I think I am finally getting back to knowing what hungry feels like.