back to working out

Options
I have not had good workouts since may and gained like 10 lbs and here I go trying to lose it again. going to do 6 days per week 4 days at the gym and 2 at home doing Jillian Michaels videos. I did one this morning OMG I am still feeling it hour later lol I weigh currently 131.6 was up to 137 few weeks ago but I noticed doing them I only burn about 260 cals in that 55 mins is that normal?

Replies

• pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I have not worked out since July. Started back this week and it was tough. Lost 11 lbs from May to July and gained it all back. Another biggest loser competition at work has me back at the gym. I'm aiming for 4-5 days at the gym a week.

I guess 260 cals in 55 minutes would be normal depending on the intensity of your work out, your height and current weight and the type of exercise you are doing in 55 minutes. There are many different factors in how many calories you burn during any one exercise.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Kudos for getting back in the game!!! Hang in there and you will lose what you gained back in no time!!!