Man, I dunno what to do!

Options
I'm trying to eat up to 1800 - 2000 calories a day, and I want to keep my diet really clean and healthy. But since I'm a picky eater, I find it hard to reach those calories without peanut butter, nuts, and if I want to have fruit, grapes. I don't like much other fruit. I don't like any vegetable yet I force myself to eat them every day. I try to keep my fat and sugar DOWN but I always overeat on them! Grapes are high in sugar. Peanut butter and almonds are high in fat.

I don't really like fish. I can eat tuna, but that's it. There's just something about the taste of sea food that drives me up the wall. My Mom won't buy fat-free dressing (only light) because it's rather expensive. And she rarely buys fruit unless it's on sale at a really good price. Just because it's rather expensive and we're struggling with money right now. Occasionally she'll buy almonds, and I try to make them last as long as possible, but my sister munches on them endlessly so they run out pretty fast.

It's so hard trying to eat right and lose weight and be healthy when you're picky. I don't like almond butter to replace peanut butter.

Anyone got any advice? Wanna look at my diary and give me some tips? Please?

EDIT: By the way, I've only ate breakfast today. I like to put food in my diary before I eat it to give me some sort of guide, ya know?

Replies

• Voca_Star
    Voca_Star Posts: 140
    Options
    Bumpps
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me! I'm a really fussy eater and hate all fruit and only a handful of veggies :blushing: I'm trying to eat as healthy as possible so my diet tends to be a bit samey but I enjoy what I eat :smile: