Breast augemntation

Options
13»

Replies

• xoyasminxo
    xoyasminxo Posts: 132
    Options
    I have a friend who is using herbs to make hers rounder, fuller, and perkier. She says it's working! The herbs are Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek. I think she's taking them in capsules but you could try tincture as well.

Fenugreek does work. Just be careful if pregnant or nursing or trying to get pregnant.
  • marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I always had D/DD until breastfeeding and taking up running. Dropped to a small C and hated the way i looked naked. I had a lift and small implants to replace the tissue taken out during the lift and what i had lost and I could not be happier with the results. They are back to looking like they did when I was 14. Do your research, make sure you get a board certified doctor with a lot of experience. Go to at least three consults and join one of the many thriving communities online for support. I love the women I've met through justbreastimplants.com/forum !
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who is using herbs to make hers rounder, fuller, and perkier. She says it's working! The herbs are Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek. I think she's taking them in capsules but you could try tincture as well.

I wonder what would happen if I took that :smokin:
  • marynificent
    marynificent Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Fenugreek does work. Just be careful if pregnant or nursing or trying to get pregnant.

it works somewhat. but it is stinky and any gains you see will be lost as soon as you stop taking it.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Best thing I have ever done for myself!

^^This.

Just remember they do not last forever, they will need to be replaced after about 10 years.

If they aren't "perky" implants won't lift them, you may have to consider a lift as well, if they are only deflated (at the top of the breast) they will fill that area up and look natural. Do your research, see before/after photos and call past clients if you can.

That is a myth. (per my PS) They don't need to be replaced every 10 years. I have friends with very old implnats and that look and feel great. Almost better now than in the beginning!
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    As a guy my opiniion probably doesn't count for much but I would say - Don't.
    I think a guys opintion counts for a lot.
    I've always wanted better "girls" but don't have the money to spend, thought too much about what others think of me (being petty or self-absorbed), my hubby doesn't like fake - he likes to see them moooovve, & realized that I'm having a hard enough time getting rid of the extra weight on me...I don't want more!! :)
    With that said, I think if it helps your self-esteem & you want to do it, go for it!!! It's your body & I give all you ladies props for going through with it :)
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    do it! they will look awesome and be awesome for a long long time
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I think if it will help you feel better about yourself, then do that. There are options too. You could get just a lift, or implants or both. But remember, once the surgery is done, it's done. Be sure that it is what you want. Can a push up make you feel just as sexy? Think on it, and don't let anyone else make the choice for you. Good luck either way! :)
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Im just kind of giving mine a pep talk every morning.
  • ammochick
    Options
    Im just kind of giving mine a pep talk every morning.

Ha! Me to!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    As a guy my opiniion probably doesn't count for much but I would say - Don't.
    I think a guys opintion counts for a lot.
    I've always wanted better "girls" but don't have the money to spend, thought too much about what others think of me (being petty or self-absorbed), my hubby doesn't like fake - he likes to see them moooovve, & realized that I'm having a hard enough time getting rid of the extra weight on me...I don't want more!! :)
    With that said, I think if it helps your self-esteem & you want to do it, go for it!!! It's your body & I give all you ladies props for going through with it :)

I respectfully disagree. Women cannot know what it is like for a man to want his penis a certain way to make him feel better and more confident, so how can a man know what a woman needs to be feel confident and sexy about her breasts? You need to do this for YOU. So really, nobody can tell you if you should do it or not. Hope I am making sense.
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    I'm enjoying mine for as long as I can. Mom had breast cancer at 55. I'm 47 now.

Victoria Secret has some great bras I like

I'm also now forever fearful of surgery of any kind. My hubby went in for a simple shoulder scope at 37 and never woke up. oxygen problems, 1/2 his brain was killed. He is not and never will be the same. All surgery can be dangerous and/or deadly.

Good luck with whatever way you go.
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I definitely do not need implants (I am DD at the moment); however, I do have a little excess skin from massive weight loss (100 lbs so far). Has anyone had a little excess skin removed and reshaping done (reshaping, NOT reduction)? Is it as expensive as getting implants?
  • ballerina454
    ballerina454 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Go for it! Best decision of my life!...and as someone suggested justbreastimplants.com/forum has some great information and support. =) I learned a whole lot before ever getting my breast augmentation just by visiting this site. Breast Augmentation has become such a simple surgery and recovery is relatively simple. Good luck with your decision!
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    to make an informed decision we first need a before picture.
  • ammochick
    Options
    Lots of help on this subject. Thanks for all the information! It's a hard decision for sure, but I am leaning on going for it!
  • ravindustries
    Options
    Woo-hoo! Hope for normal sized perky boobies again! Yay! :-)
  • ammochick
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • today6212
    today6212 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    did it 4 years ago, no regrets i love them