Hi ^_^

kmaloz
kmaloz Posts: 12
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I am trying to lose a min. of 10 lbs. I'm sure many of you understand how difficult this is to do, especially when you are a full time college student and the on campus meals comprise of pathetic salad bars and burgers aplenty. So as stated before, I'm a student, I live in a city with amazing food and as a result I love to go out to eat, as much as I love being in the sunshine I also love staying inside and watching movies. This site is pretty nifty. I'm hopeful that it will help me manage my weight more efficiently then I have been doing.

Replies

• kmaloz
    I am trying to lose a min. of 10 lbs. I'm sure many of you understand how difficult this is to do, especially when you are a full time college student and the on campus meals comprise of pathetic salad bars and burgers aplenty. So as stated before, I'm a student, I live in a city with amazing food and as a result I love to go out to eat, as much as I love being in the sunshine I also love staying inside and watching movies. This site is pretty nifty. I'm hopeful that it will help me manage my weight more efficiently then I have been doing.
  • hey welcome!!! i understand how you feel im a college student too!!! and i love to go out to eat!!! but good luck!!
  • kmaloz
    Thanks! I hope your staying on track for reaching your goals. Much good luck to you!
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you! You can do this!
This discussion has been closed.