Unisex protein shakes ?

Options
Hi I'm looking to get more protein shakes and wondering if there are any that are suitable for men and women, I've previously bought diet protein, but hubby a bit put off by that :) looking fr something with the protein but not loads of calories, any suggestions? Thanks

Replies

• Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I personally like Vega but I'm not a fan of whey or soy in my protein shakes so I look for a mix of hemp, pea protein and brown rice protein.
  • Rogiefreida
    Rogiefreida Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I wasn't aware that there are protein shakes geared specifically towards one gender or the other.

FWIW, I use Optimum Nutrition's chocolate protein powder. It's about 130 calories and 26ish grams of protein per scoop. I mix it with a cup of milk because I prefer the flavor that way, but it's decent when mixed with water too. My husband also likes this powder.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    As far as I'm aware, any of them can really go either way. As long as you're not buying something with "mass" (usually means higher calories) in the title you should be okay. :P

I personally drink Optimum Nutrition's Double Rich Chocolate. I know plenty of men and women who both use it. :)
  • broomnic
    broomnic Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks I'm gonna try the optimum one