24 and need some friends to help me stay dedicated

Options
Ok so i put a INTRODUCTION up the other day but figured i might do one again lol

I'm 24, full time mom of an amazing 4 year old, full time student going to Pre-Med and i am trying to lose from inches. I know i want to lose atleast 60-80lbs but i also know that the inches are more important to me then the weight.

I would love some new friends, and some supporting people to help me through my journey, and hopefully I can help you as well

Thanks!!!

Replies

• ivan1964
    ivan1964 Posts: 435
    Options
    Hello and welcome here. You can do anything you put your mind too. I hope you have a great day and feel free to add me if you wish.:smile:
  • ress87
    ress87 Posts: 16
    Options
    Hi, i'm determined to lose my weight and keep it off!! So feel free to add me and we can support each other!:happy:
  • dmclement917
    Options
    Hi! We are the same age and I am needing to lose about 50 pounds as well! Feel free to add me if you would like! I am always looking for new friends who are motivating and who also need motivation.
  • kaybeecu
    Options
    Hi I am 32 and new here.Like you need to lose my weight and keep if off for good.
    Add me if you wish
    I definitely need friends to keep me focused.
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm a 24 yr old single mom looking to loose 60-80lbs too! any motiviation would be great! Feel free to add me as a friend and I'll support you too!! :)