looking for friends needing to lose 30+ pounds......

Options
I need to lose atleast 50 lbs and I'm looking for others too share food logs, encouragement and tips! Im 5' 10" and 233lbs. I'm 32 with one child and just getting stated on this journey. I'm currently taking blood pressure medicine and really wasn't to get off of it! I'm really looking for friends with more than a few pounds to lose!

Replies

• krisc15
    krisc15 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    request sent!

in 24 5'4 and have 37 lbs to lose in my current goal...it might change once i hit it.
  • eslittles
    Options
    34 years old and looking to drop at least 50. Sending you a request.
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi - 30 year old mom of one! Lost 38 pounds so far, 35 left to go! 5'1"!

Feel free too add me!
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 at 200 pounds.

Looking to lose roughly 50 pounds (depending on how I look when I lose about 30, 40).

I've sent you a friend invitation.
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request.

I'm 24 and currently 221lbs. Really want to lose 50+lbs
  • jessc923
    Options
    Currently at 199.6 looking to reach about 155. Count me in! Add me anybody. I have no friends...LOL. I just renewed my committment to the site!
  • ptmarr175
    Options
    I have lost that already by getting away from fast foods and visalus
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 40 yr old Mom of 2 boys. 5'8" and about 40 to lose.... feel free to add me, Have a great day! :smile:
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7'' and want to lose at least 70 pounds. It's an incredible journey, but not an easy one. The more friends you have, the better. Add me if you'd like! I log on EVERY DAY!!!
  • DeeMiss
    DeeMiss Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    31, and 5'4, at 260lbs. I need to lose 75 plus! Feel free to add me, I am also doing some mini week challenges via my feed. In case anyone needs some extra motivation as well.

(I know I sure do!!)

I am sending you a request. Anyone else feel free to add!
  • maryj2367
    maryj2367 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    im 45 years young and 5'3" i have lost a total of 40 pounds since january 1st and am on another plateau. I need to lose 54 more pounds to get to my ideal weight. im not on a diet im on my lifes journey. this is a life change for me. dd me if you all want to. i try to be always positive and supportive.
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I need to lose atleast 50 lbs and I'm looking for others too share food logs, encouragement and tips! Im 5' 10" and 233lbs. I'm 32 with one child and just getting stated on this journey. I'm currently taking blood pressure medicine and really wasn't to get off of it! I'm really looking for friends with more than a few pounds to lose!

Ok, I am Heather I am 5'11" and 240 I am 31 ( although no kids yet ) Also currently taking meds for my pressure and wanting to be off them! Sounds like you and I have a lot in common... Friend request coming.
  • CPSC2012
    Options
    I'm a single parent of a 7 year old girl and need to lose 40 pounds. I just started a couple of days ago. I just can't seem to find the time to exercise.
  • rachrach66
    rachrach66 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 28 and 5'4 need to lose like 40 lbs!! :flowerforyou:
  • Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options
    Hi there!

Im 31 soon to be 32. Current weight 270 and my goal is to lose 90. Ive already lost 5. I too am on blood pressure medication and definitely don't want to be at this age. We are here to make a change!
  • harris0324
    Options
    :smile:
  • bluechip777
    bluechip777 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too!! I have 33 til my goal & hope to be there by Christmas/New Years!!!!!
  • notthiscrap
    notthiscrap Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 32 and weight 210 lbs. My goal is to lose 20 lbs. I need to lose these pound this year as it will harder to lose as i get older.

Add me i only have one friend on here. we will support each other.
  • momtoo3boyz
    Options
    hey! my name is Karen im 28 5'6 225 mom of three boys.
  • julied6
    julied6 Posts: 3
    Options
    Request sent. Looking to lose at least 30 pounds and im not losing any at the moment. Just figured out I'm starving myself by not eating enough calories when i thought i was eating enough. Hope my increase in calories will help the pounds come off!