Dear Attractive Men Over 30...

Options

Replies

• WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    ...... age is only a number ... quit hating because you wanna be under 30 again ;-)

HAHAHA Further proof that youth is wasted on the young
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    ...... age is only a number ... quit hating because you wanna be under 30 again ;-)

does it help that i feel a lot older, and grew up in the wrong generation
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

[/quote

Possibly if your profile pics didn't prove otherwise, I'm all for people keeping track of their progress but the half dozen shirtless gym mirror pics just scream you're trying too hard
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    30 and over is a very attractive! I'm 22 and it seems most men over 30 have their lives together, are confident (some) and know what they want! :)

Rock it guys!

This!
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    what chu hoes up to? 62 right here ladies.

<---
  • Awkward30
    Awkward30 Posts: 1,927 Member
    Options
    <--just here stalking BrettPGH.

Damnit Jack!

:grumble: Think the only action I got in this thread was you, Cliff and SideSteal...

Sounds like a party I'd love to join. Bow chicka wow wow
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

[/quote

Possibly if your profile pics didn't prove otherwise, I'm all for people keeping track of their progress but the half dozen shirtless gym mirror pics just scream you're trying too hard

how do you try to hard? you never seen my before pictures, i hit the gym 5 days a week to be where I am now, and it is a fitness site, my shirt should be off, but im not on of them tools who have ****less pictures all over facebook, hell i dont even use facebook, not to mention i see tons of men on here over 30 with no shirts on in way better shape then me ,,,,, sorry i am proud of my accomplishments,,, but am far from done
  • PattieCakes23
    Options

[/quote

If I went to a gym...the gym mirror would be the only full length mirror that I would be around...I would take advantage of that too. Not just because Im young or trying too hard...Im using resources.
  • Awkward30
    Options

[/quote

how do you try to hard? you never seen my before pictures, i hit the gym 5 days a week to be where I am now, and it is a fitness site, my shirt should be off, but im not on of them tools who have ****less pictures all over facebook, hell i dont even use facebook, not to mention i see tons of men on here over 30 with no shirts on in way better shape then me ,,,,, sorry i am proud of my accomplishments,,, but am far from done

I'm with him. Shirt should be off! Always!
  • BackTatJIM
    Options

[/quote

thank you! 6 months ago (46 lbs ago) you would NEVER see me without a shirt on... now I get hated on for it.... and its not like I am in half the shape some of these guys on here are
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Flying in under the radar..... maybe nobody will notice the old dude!
  • PattieCakes23
    Options

[/quote

thank you! 6 months ago (46 lbs ago) you would NEVER see me without a shirt on... now I get hated on for it.... and its not like I am in half the shape some of these guys on here are

No hate. :flowerforyou:
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hey heyy! I'm married and a little young but I just had to come see what's poppin' on this thread ;) helllllllooooooo felllllas :love:

LOL. I'm so glad you're on my FL. :heart:

;)
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options

Damnit Jack!

:grumble: Think the only action I got in this thread was you, Cliff and SideSteal...

I have heard you are WAaayyyyy worth stalking! :blushing:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    nice! love for us aged fellas!!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

Damnit Jack!

Um, scuse me! I refer you to page 1
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    *peeks in*

Just passin thru :bigsmile:
  • Awkward30
    Options
    *peeks in*

Just passin thru :bigsmile:

Stay a while?
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Beef & I'm older than dirt....how can I help you???? :bigsmile:
  • alliekat0579
    Options
    I love this thread! Thank you for starting it. Lol