Having attractive men banned off MFP

Options

Replies

• FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I feel so bad for the poor guy who posted a joke and is getting flamed. :frown: (And no, it's not the same as someone posting a thread about banning fat people because the OP was clearly being complimentary to the supposed "targets.")
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    People have to track food on a bulk too brah!

^^^

AlotOfSweatAndPain <--how do u ban that hottness. Um no... Seriously look how hot he is.:love:
    OP I think you should be banned .:tongue:

LOL:blushing:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    But I am going to be super impressed if this thread gets locked or deleted based on a lighthearted joke. . :flowerforyou:
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Ill still be here yea Buddy!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Good luck getting rid of me that easily. :smokin:
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    HEY, I'M ALL OVER THAT ONE!!!!

BASIL
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I think we should ban sidesteal, hes stealing all the ladies

*Ahem*

*Swoon*
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    These guys worked their butts off, they have the right to flaunt what they got.

tumblr_m6n6azSLKP1qd5ba5.gif
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I saw some profile pics that really disturbed me today. Guys with super ripped abs and backs. Ladies swooning and fainting all around. Guys clearly not fat enough to be here.

I think attractive men should be banned off MFP to give others (like me) a chance. So I'm suggesting some sort of commitee or panel that reviews images of members and as soon as those members get too attractive... they're OUT!!!

Who's with me??

Next thing you will want to do is ban the fat people! To prevent them from getting hot!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    A chance for what? This isn't a dating site. It's FITNESS site, not even weight-loss site. Stop whining.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Nope. How dare you try to take away one of the few things that makes me smile everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    These guys worked their butts off, they have the right to flaunt what they got.

tumblr_m6n6azSLKP1qd5ba5.gif

yeah! flaunt it baby!
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I volunteer!!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    My favorite part about this thread is that every one of those guys that we should be banning responded..

/swoon

THANKS OP!
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    But I am going to be super impressed if this thread gets locked or deleted based on a lighthearted joke. . :flowerforyou:

Seriously, I didn't realize so many were that gullible. :laugh:
  • melly7171
    melly7171 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I would like to be on the committee evaluating said pictures. BTW - I wouldn't ban anyone...

Im with you!!!
  • jdixon101085
    Options
    That sounds more like jealousy. I mean dnt get mad bc u dnt have abs. Work and work on them and maybe ull see some results. Good luck
  • corgihugger
    Options
    Those men probably worked through MFP to get those bodies... so I think they're all part of the MFP community!
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    I am totally and completely baffled by how many people took this seriously. SMDH
    OP - I thought your post was cute.
  • mrssim
    mrssim Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am totally and completely baffled by how many people took this seriously. SMDH
    OP - I thought your post was cute.
    Sarcasm doesn't translate well online I guess lol