Having attractive men banned off MFP

Options

Replies

• ndnmomma
    ndnmomma Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Haha..no damn way sorry, but I rather enjoy that yummy motivation! Plus they nope I just like to look as they give advice ;)
  • Valencia123456
    Valencia123456 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    To all the hot, half naked men and woman of MFP that are not already on my friend list, please feel free to add me. I won't judge you. :flowerforyou:

ditto!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    You ma'am cannot stay. You're far too attractive.
  • Valencia123456
    Options
    Oh man up. I'm still technically morbidly obese and I get hit on constantly. Some humor, some personality and you'll have to beat them off with a stick.

Now give me another year and I'll throw my leftovers at you.

I like u.

See!

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:
  • rodneyderrick
    rodneyderrick Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Funny.
  • MurphTurph5
    MurphTurph5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    This...is a ridiculous post. If anything the 'attractive' men should give you some motivation to do what they're doing to look and feel better. They're on here to track their calories as well as nutrition. To me this is just jealousy. To ban someone from being too attractive is a lame request. Grow up a little.
  • I can't believe the amount of people who don't get that the OP was being sarcastic!! :noway:
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I vote NO for banning attractive men from MFP ;). I have to look at attractive men every couple of hours to keep my engine running :wink: .

THIS for sure!! Well said my dear!!

12309460.png
  • Raimi1990
    Options
    Sorry dude- but that's kinda of mean and reverse discriminating against people who maybe were large at one time and worked there *kitten* off to look like they do.

Confidence on a man is sexier then abs- keep that in mind.

I agree with this. I mean, I wouldn't want to be banned from MFP once I started becoming "too attractive"...which is a long time away. :<
  • thorpy6
    Options
    This...is a ridiculous post. If anything the 'attractive' men should give you some motivation to do what they're doing to look and feel better. They're on here to track their calories as well as nutrition. To me this is just jealousy. To ban someone from being too attractive is a lame request. Grow up a little.

i think it was a joke!
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Sorry mate, I totally disagree with you. I'm a lesbian so do not swoon over these men but appreciate the fitness... it is a fitness plan after all not just a weight loss program. What are you going to do once you reach ideal weight? Just leave the site?
  • Valencia123456
    Options
    Seriously, I cannot believe how many people on this thread have clearly had sense of humour bypasses.
    Its scary how stupid some folk really are....

Love this thread its cracking me up! Loving the pics of the gorgeous bodies that have been posted even more ;)

Who the fook is that ugly ginger man by the way?? With a very muscular body but a face like the back end of a bus..
    He really is a prawn.. Gorgeous body but chuck the nasty looking head away.

I hope this post is deleted.

I don't think anyone needs to go out of their way to post mean comments about anyone's body or face...

I am not going to say anything other than you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house...
    You saying I am ugly? At least I have a picture of myself.... Unless you really are a golden retriever of course.

Isn't that ginger guy notorious over the pond for being a bit unattractive...

Woe is me and my poor ugly face.... NOT
    Oh and I don't have a good body so I can throw stones... No one would want to keep my body and throw away my head.

I am not going to argue with you, nor make any comments in regards to your face/body.

You went out of your way to cut this fellow down, and I could care less how he looks.

I think most people try to be nice /helpful/supportive to others on this site.

You went you of your way to be mean to that fellow....

:huh:
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Wait? You want to ban people just because they have nice bodies?

Did it EVER occure to you that they worked hard to get "ripped?"

Once I reach my goal I will be staying on the site too. Just to maintain.

My vote is no.

....Trust me, I love to drool at some people's pictures...

Yes, I just typed that.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    But if they're banned I'd have no males left on my FL. :sad:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Can we keep the guns pics??? I'd hate to have to get rid of mine, I mean I don't have a license for them or anything... :wink: But I like seeing everyone elses so I have something to work towards & not ever give up!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    ....A chance at what? Friending a stranger so you can see their food diary?

Are people really using a fitness site to chum for a mate?
  • Valencia123456
    Options
    Seriously, I cannot believe how many people on this thread have clearly had sense of humour bypasses.
    Its scary how stupid some folk really are....

Love this thread its cracking me up! Loving the pics of the gorgeous bodies that have been posted even more ;)

Who the fook is that ugly ginger man by the way?? With a very muscular body but a face like the back end of a bus..
    He really is a prawn.. Gorgeous body but chuck the nasty looking head away.

I hope this post is deleted.

I don't think anyone needs to go out of their way to post mean comments about anyone's body or face...

I am not going to say anything other than you shouldn't throw stones when you live in a glass house...
    You saying I am ugly? At least I have a picture of myself.... Unless you really are a golden retriever of course.

Isn't that ginger guy notorious over the pond for being a bit unattractive...

Woe is me and my poor ugly face.... NOT
    Oh and I don't have a good body so I can throw stones... No one would want to keep my body and throw away my head.

I am not going to argue with you, nor make any comments in regards to your face/body.

You went out of your way to cut this fellow down, and I could care less how he looks.

I think most people try to be nice /helpful/supportive to others on this site.

You went you of your way to be mean to that fellow....

Wait maybe this person is upset because he IS Carrot top!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean he is only showing the dog as his profile pic.>>>>> OH!! If you are Carrot Top, We are SO sorry ....um....we didn't mean it......:flowerforyou:
  • MurphTurph5
    MurphTurph5 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Well if this is a joke, then it's a pretty bad one lol Jealousy is a very ugly thing.
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ah, Cassius, thank for this epic thread, it has given me countless laughs at all the people who don't understand sarcasm and tonnes of pictures of hotties to come drool over! Thank you kind sir!!
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    lol. Give you a "chance" at what? This is not a place to meet women.